With a huge sunny deck and retro finishings, Catz Pyjamas is the perfect place to grab a tramazini at lunch out in the sun or for a couple of drinks and a pizza in the early hours of the morning before heading home. Expect to find everyone from students to celebrities huddled up, hiding from the rising sun on a Sunday morning after a big Saturday night.
Visit the Catz Pyjamas website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
- Fashion Boutiques In 44 Stanley
- Halloween ComicFest
- 27 Boxes Night Market
- The Federal Restaurant Is James Diack's Latest Creation
- Explore Melville
- Moshito Street Festival
Catz Pyjamas is situated in student town Melville and has been a cornerstone on the Johannesburg party scene forever. Known for it’s late night get togethers, Catz Pyjamas is traditionally the place to warm down for the night (or morning).