With a huge sunny deck and retro finishings, Catz Pyjamas is the perfect place to grab a tramazini at lunch out in the sun or for a couple of drinks and a pizza in the early hours of the morning before heading home. Expect to find everyone from students to celebrities huddled up, hiding from the rising sun on a Sunday morning after a big Saturday night.
Visit the Catz Pyjamas website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Poetry Corner Open Mic Nights
- Lonely Hearts Club Opens
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
Catz Pyjamas is situated in student town Melville and has been a cornerstone on the Johannesburg party scene forever. Known for it’s late night get togethers, Catz Pyjamas is traditionally the place to warm down for the night (or morning).