For years now Cesco’s in Strjidom Park has been the go-to Portuguese food joint in the area. Its menu sings like a soprano and its food kicks like a EUFA striker. Grab your buddies, pals and buddy-pals and head to Cesco’s for some sexy peri peri chicken and draught beer. Their prices are fair and the vibe is something that will get you hooked on the eatery/pub. What are you waiting for?
- O Galeto in Olivedale
- Calling All Ladies, Don't Miss The Feminite & The Beauty Box Women's Day Event!
- Pop Up Rock Friday
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Harry Potter Quiz at Rumours
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- Pop-Up Yoga at The Fairway Hotel
- KFC Valentine's Night Race 2017
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
- The Via La Moda Showroom Sale Is Back... This November!
Cesco’s is a Portuguese pub and restaurant in Strijdom Park, just off Malibongwe Drive.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 65 reviews
There is a reason they have been running for years and its served on your plate every time.The grilled sardines and a good bottle wine will fill the soul.Just good simple food with great taste
Very busy, vibey restaurant. Best to book as very popular lunch venue and Friday evening dinner outing.
Athol S Says:
I have frequented this establishment for many years and can truthfully say that I have never left there disappointed in terms of quality of food, ambience or service. The staff are all polite...