For years now Cesco’s in Strjidom Park has been the go-to Portuguese food joint in the area. Its menu sings like a soprano and its food kicks like a EUFA striker. Grab your buddies, pals and buddy-pals and head to Cesco’s for some sexy peri peri chicken and draught beer. Their prices are fair and the vibe is something that will get you hooked on the eatery/pub. What are you waiting for?
- Bright Young Chefs Holiday Programme
- O Galeto in Olivedale
- Calling All Ladies, Don't Miss The Feminite & The Beauty Box Women's Day Event!
- Pop Up Rock Friday
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Harry Potter Quiz at Rumours
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- Pop-Up Yoga at The Fairway Hotel
- KFC Valentine's Night Race 2017
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
Cesco’s is a Portuguese pub and restaurant in Strijdom Park, just off Malibongwe Drive.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 67 reviews
Janine B Says:
Great atmosphere for any occasion. Authentic Portuguese food, always good and great value for money. Bar and restaurant are filled with sporting memorabilia, which makes the atmosphere
Joaquin S Says:
Cesco started in another suburb but has been in Strijdom Park for a few decades. Initially as a great place for lunch for the many workers and business people in the area, it then developed to also...
There is a reason they have been running for years and its served on your plate every time.The grilled sardines and a good bottle wine will fill the soul.Just good simple food with great taste