For years now Cesco’s in Strjidom Park has been the go-to Portuguese food joint in the area. Its menu sings like a soprano and its food kicks like a EUFA striker. Grab your buddies, pals and buddy-pals and head to Cesco’s for some sexy peri peri chicken and draught beer. Their prices are fair and the vibe is something that will get you hooked on the eatery/pub. What are you waiting for?
- Calling All Ladies, Don't Miss The Feminite & The Beauty Box Women's Day Event!
- Pop Up Rock Friday
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Harry Potter Quiz at Rumours
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- Pop-Up Yoga at The Fairway Hotel
- KFC Valentine's Night Race 2017
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
- The Via La Moda Showroom Sale Is Back... This November!
- Old Parks Braai Cook-off
Cesco’s is a Portuguese pub and restaurant in Strijdom Park, just off Malibongwe Drive.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 62 reviews
nice vibe, I use to love the karaoke nights and the food is absolutely delicious. They are closed on public holidays though
We heard a lot about Cesco. So we went there. My Curry was no fire works and so was my wife's steak. It is rather a big drinking place and I guess food is secondary. Was not impressed at all.
Leon M Says:
had a fantastic evening chatting with Jason the food...well I had the Portuguese stew...FANTASTIC as always... the crew are as always, efficient, friendly, fast,informed and informative. thank you...