For years now Cesco’s in Strjidom Park has been the go-to Portuguese food joint in the area. Its menu sings like a soprano and its food kicks like a EUFA striker. Grab your buddies, pals and buddy-pals and head to Cesco’s for some sexy peri peri chicken and draught beer. Their prices are fair and the vibe is something that will get you hooked on the eatery/pub. What are you waiting for?
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Harry Potter Quiz at Rumours
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- Pop-Up Yoga at The Fairway Hotel
- KFC Valentine's Night Race 2017
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
- The Via La Moda Showroom Sale Is Back... This November!
- Old Parks Braai Cook-off
- Enjoy Sweet Treats At The Chill Zone
- Fashion Market
Cesco’s is a Portuguese pub and restaurant in Strijdom Park, just off Malibongwe Drive.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 58 reviews
Joanna A Says:
It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is absolutely amazing, fresh and cooked to perfection. I love their Portuguese chili sauce too <3 Service is a bit slow, but otherwise an...
Four of us went for dinner this evening on the recommendation of my sister-in-law. The food was good quality and represented good value. The staff were friendly and attentive. We liked the place as...
Leon M Says:
The food is good The beer is cold and plentiful The crew are friendly Its becoming a regular The atmosphere is vibrant An excellent place for the Friday afternoon After work or a family meal or even...