Chalkboard Collaboration Café is a laid back café on the famous Bioscope of the Maboneng Precinct, which displays some of South Africa’s independent films. The café menu provides a range of pizzas, salads, soups, craft beers, coffee and bagels at reasonable prices. This spot caters for all, making it a great place to go for a quick bite, meetings or even screen one of the local movies, while socialising with the arty folk.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Festive Night Market at Arts on Main
- Maboneng's Uber-Cool LoveRevo
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
Also known as the Bioscope en-suite diner, Chalkboard Collaboration Café is located at Maboneng Precinct.
Venue Name:Chalkboard Collaboration Café
Main Street Life, Ground Floor, 286 Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 23h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
Marc U Says:
Chalkboard sits on a small strip of restaurants in an up and coming area. There is not much to in Maboneng Precinct but eat and drink. This is a great option to grab a craft beer and sit outside.
Graeme T Says:
Good pizza, large beer selection, friendly service, reasonably priced and looks cool. In a nice part of town too. If you are looking for good quality quick and safe food while in this area this place...
Regular visitor of Chalkboard, and I love the social community vibe of the place, but recently the pizza can pass me by. The past couple of times when buying pizza there, the dough was still very...