Chalkboard Collaboration Café is a laid back café on the famous Bioscope of the Maboneng Precinct, which displays some of South Africa’s independent films. The café menu provides a range of pizzas, salads, soups, craft beers, coffee and bagels at reasonable prices. This spot caters for all, making it a great place to go for a quick bite, meetings or even screen one of the local movies, while socialising with the arty folk.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Also known as the Bioscope en-suite diner, Chalkboard Collaboration Café is located at Maboneng Precinct.
Venue Name:Chalkboard Collaboration Café
Main Street Life, Ground Floor, 286 Fox Street, Maboneng Precinct, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 23h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 11 reviews
Graeme T Says:
Good pizza, large beer selection, friendly service, reasonably priced and looks cool. In a nice part of town too. If you are looking for good quality quick and safe food while in this area this place...
Regular visitor of Chalkboard, and I love the social community vibe of the place, but recently the pizza can pass me by. The past couple of times when buying pizza there, the dough was still very...
Conveniently located and full of activities in the evenings it is a nice place to hangout. If only they could open a little earlier in the morning so travellers who want to get an early start to...