For a simple yet innovative take on the traditional urban grill try Chaplin’s Grill. With a menu including calamari salad to fabulous prawn curry and vegetarian meal options – among all the impeccable steaks and grills, there’s something for everyone. To pair your food with something delicious that really brings out all your food’s flavours – try one of their wine options.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
Chaplin’s Grill is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 128 reviews
Angus W Says:
Four of us popped in for dinner. Restaurant and decor memorably but the steaks certainly are. We sat on the terrace outside, no view as such. We chose the grand platter of mixed starters, then 2 of...
We went tonight to celebrate a small intimate bday party and Chaplin’s was perfect! Attentive and FAST service- Great meat (I had sirloin while my party went for the fillets) Fabulous homemade sauces...
Johan M Says:
I must say I was a biy apprehensive, but I needn't have worried. The steak was top drawer, tasty and grilled to my request. The clincher was the creme brulee. They can make one. Creamy and the sugar...