With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
- Joburg Block Party
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Long Weekends In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Not the 1st but the 4th time my wife and I have been treated to the most dismissive service. The staff look at you then ignore you until you beg to be served.
We popped in because the coffee smelt so good....... It wasn't just the coffee but also their cakes!! Absolutely delicious!!
We visited the Château Gâteaux Patisserie in Cresta, however it could not be found on trip advisor, but I believe the food quality would be the same. After having a slice of Fudge Picasso the...