With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
- Urban Foodie Dinner Club
- The Unusuals Festival
- Cupcakes Of Hope
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 29 reviews
This little coffee shop is amazing. The little cakes look so tempting that it's so hard to resist. Service is poor. They do sell a variety of full cakes that can be kept in the freezer . Prices are a...
A simple restaurant serving the most gorgeous look and tasting cakes and pastries. Coffee is delicious to, but you come here for the cakes! You can also buy full frozen cakes pre-packed in...
Scintillating treat at this immensely successful chain of 'patisserie' stores with delicacies which are truly melt in the mouth happiness from your first bite until your last. Try this... You'll...