With a skilled team of pastry chefs on hand, Château Gâteau Patisserie makes marvellous goodies from traditional European recipes. Promoting the art of Pâtisserie and Boulangerie in a Southern African context, multi-cultural desires and trends are satisfied for all customers. So if you’re craving for something foreign but with a local twist, visit this patisserie today!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
Château Gâteaux Patisserie restaurant is locate in the Illovo area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 30 reviews
We visited the Château Gâteaux Patisserie in Cresta, however it could not be found on trip advisor, but I believe the food quality would be the same. After having a slice of Fudge Picasso the...
This little coffee shop is amazing. The little cakes look so tempting that it's so hard to resist. Service is poor. They do sell a variety of full cakes that can be kept in the freezer . Prices are a...
A simple restaurant serving the most gorgeous look and tasting cakes and pastries. Coffee is delicious to, but you come here for the cakes! You can also buy full frozen cakes pre-packed in...