Che Argentine Grill is a steakhouse that specialises in the finest mouth-watering dishes and prides itself on great quality steak. Their menu boasts homemade pork belly chorizo, freshly baked bread dipped in magnificent chimichurri sauce, Argentinian style ribs and variety of vegetable salads. Plus there’s soothing empanadas cocktails and a wide selection of some of the finest wines. And for those with a sweet tooth, dulce de leche drenched is served for dessert.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- January Night Market
- Festive Night Market at Arts on Main
- Maboneng's Uber-Cool LoveRevo
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
Che Argentine Grill brings the authentic flavour and taste of Argentina’s cuisine to Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 158 reviews
It was a lovely experience and had a vibe to it, everyone was dancing and socialising. The service was great and the owners themselves came to ask if we were okay and enjoying our time. it felt as if...
Ayanda N Says:
If you like your steak well done, please go to the chicken place down the road. This joint here... this joint is for STEAK lovers. we loved the ambiance, though I wasn't sure about the grubby looking...
Angeles M Says:
Being from Argentina and although there are many places to eat meat in Joburg, this is the place to go to when you want authentic argentine asado. Everything here is great, I can’t recommend one...