Che Argentine Grill is a steakhouse that specialises in the finest mouth-watering dishes and prides itself on great quality steak. Their menu boasts homemade pork belly chorizo, freshly baked bread dipped in magnificent chimichurri sauce, Argentinian style ribs and variety of vegetable salads. Plus there’s soothing empanadas cocktails and a wide selection of some of the finest wines. And for those with a sweet tooth, dulce de leche drenched is served for dessert.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Che Argentine Grill brings the authentic flavour and taste of Argentina’s cuisine to Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 148 reviews
Richard F Says:
Great food with meat cooked over live coals,and real Argentinian atmosphere! Trendy..Tango show on Tuesdays. Worth the visit.
Peera Z Says:
When i come in and sear i was alone, owner move me 2 times from the table. They were not wery lovely and comunity, but however food was good..
Jasper M Says:
Maboneng imo is one of the places in Joburg you’d have to visit. No compounds with security guards or whatsoever, but rather a diverse crowd mixing in at different spots (bar, art, rooftop...