20ml olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 chilli, finely chopped
1 425g can butter beans, drained
1 410g can sweet corn, drained
2 tomatoes, chopped
400g whole-grain tortilla chips
200g mozzarella, grated
1. Pre-heat your oven on grill.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion until soft. Add the chilli and fry for a further minute.
3. Stir in the beans and sweet corn, and fry over a medium heat for about five minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for a further two minutes.
5. Cover the base of a large baking tray with the tortilla chips.
6. Top with the bean mixture and a layer of mozzarella.
7. Place under a hot grill until the cheese has melted.