Chef and the Fat Man Market offers great food to satisfy everyone’s needs plus there is plenty of entertainment for the children. Shoppers are treated to live entertainment and a tea and beer garden to sit down and take a break from the shopping. Browse the market for great gift ideas, homemade jams, pickles, cakes and sweets. The Chef and the Fat Man Market is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 09h00 to 15h00.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrating 20 Years of Hobby-X
- NickFest 2017
- The Garden Venue
- The Dark Carnival at rAge 2016
- Joburg Summer: Mama Magic
- The Lumineers Cleopatra World Tour
- MTV Africa Music Awards
- Last Fighter Standing SA National Championship
- Photo & Film Expo
- Speed and Sound Expo
- UB40 Ft Ali, Astro and Mickey Live
- Gauteng Getaway Show
This market takes place at the restaurant of the same name, in Northriding, every weekend. Check it out for a wonderful selection of fresh produce.