Chef and the Fat Man Market offers great food to satisfy everyone’s needs plus there is plenty of entertainment for the children. Shoppers are treated to live entertainment and a tea and beer garden to sit down and take a break from the shopping. Browse the market for great gift ideas, homemade jams, pickles, cakes and sweets. The Chef and the Fat Man Market is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 09h00 to 15h00.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Trevor Noah at the Ticketpro Dome
- The Good Food & Wine Show 2017
- SAINTs Harry Potter Quiz Night
- Catch The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice! With These Family Value Packages
- Get Your Tickets To The Mouth-Watering Fire & Feast Butcher’s Festival This May
- Celebrating 20 Years of Hobby-X
- NickFest 2017
- The Wedding Expo Joburg 2017
- The Garden Venue
- The Dark Carnival at rAge 2016
- MamaMagic – The Baby Expo Is A Must For All Parents!
- The Lumineers Cleopatra World Tour
This market takes place at the restaurant of the same name, in Northriding, every weekend. Check it out for a wonderful selection of fresh produce.