Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
3 boneless, skinless chicken breats halves
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. butter
1 ¼ cups whipping cream
2 tsp. basil
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
⅛ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1. Cook fettuccine according to packaging directions.
2. Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
3. In skillet, sauté chicken in butter until browned and no longer pink.
4. Add cream, basil, parmesan and pepper flakes.
5. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring often.
6. Drain fettuccine well.
7. Toss fettuccine with sauce to coat well.
Source: Recipe by MizzNezz on www.food.com.