What Is It?
Rated as one of “the best Christmas shows in Gauteng”, this show is a wonderful combination of magnificent white stallions dancing in the arena and the Welsh Male Voice Choir singing popular Christmas carols. As always, they will be involving the kids in some items during the programme, as well as a “surprise visit” from Father Christmas! We don’t want to give away all the secrets of their 2017 programme, but you can expect a wonderfully exciting and vibrant outing for the whole family.
When Is It?
The show will take place on the following dates:
- Friday, 15 December 2017 at 19:00
- Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 15:00 and 19:00
- Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 10:30
- Monday, 18 December 2017 at 19:00
- Wednesday, 20 December 2017 at 19:00
- Thursday, 21 December 2017 at 19:00
- Friday, 22 December 2017 at 19:00
- Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 19:00
Where Is It?
The Lipizzaner Centre, 01 Dahlia Road, Kyalami, Kyalami, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets cost R170 per person and are available at Computicket.
For More Information
For more information about this event, visit www.lipizzaners.co.za.