From Tuesday to Sunday Churchills Bar is the place to get your sophisticated drink on. The venue is modelled after the anecdotes, wit and style London and its most famous prime minister is known for. The whiskey menu sings soprano over most bars in town and their food is out of this world. From cheese platters to burgers – it’s all here.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Feel-Good Recipes To Keep You Warm
- John Legend Is Coming Back To SA!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Joburg Restaurateur, James Diack, To Open Fourth Restaurant
- Melrose Arch Kicks off A Two-Month Celebration Of Art
- WIN A High Tea For Two At The Palazzo Hotel
- WIN With Skoobs Champagne Bar
- WIN A Night Out For 2 At Montecasino
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Oreo Showcases SA's Favourite Celeb Stories In Its Museum of Joy and Wonder
- The Parlotones @ Barnyard Theatre Cresta
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- The East Rand Spring Festival
Churchills Bar is a London themed whiskey and food bar in Melrose Arch.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 16 reviews
Heimir G Says:
We had the best T-bone on our trip.... And Johnny Walker Blue Label was heaven. Great atmosphere and friendly staff, specifically at the entrance. Great place!
Anil A Says:
Churchills is a very cosy cigar lounge / club. They have an assorted range of cigars for the connoisseur and is an ideal venue for a function. The music is great on Fridays and Saturdays! Really...
This was my first experience and must say the ridgid rules make it an uncomfortable place to just adhoc drop in. Manager was rude and clearly customers are not right or accomodated. Check the bill...