From Tuesday to Sunday Churchills Bar is the place to get your sophisticated drink on. The venue is modelled after the anecdotes, wit and style London and its most famous prime minister is known for. The whiskey menu sings soprano over most bars in town and their food is out of this world. From cheese platters to burgers – it’s all here.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- All We Want For Christmas Is...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Book Your Holiday Getaway With African Pride Irene Country Lodge At R995!
- Join The Festive Cheer At Cresta Shopping Centre!
- Find the Perfect gift at the SHF Festive Flash Sale
- NYE With Mesh
- Become A Tourist In Your Own City
- Switch It Up This Christmas With Nintendo
- Bright Young Chefs Holiday Programme
Churchills Bar is a London themed whiskey and food bar in Melrose Arch.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
claire w Says:
The cocktails are really nice but on a Friday night the music was loud and had no words, very difficult to have a conversation. The poppers were nice and they serve a good cheese board.
Churchills is a upmarket and trendy looking place. The space is rather small and there were quite a few seats with a view to the piazza reserved. The drinks menu is rather extensive, specially on...
Heimir G Says:
We had the best T-bone on our trip.... And Johnny Walker Blue Label was heaven. Great atmosphere and friendly staff, specifically at the entrance. Great place!