From Tuesday to Sunday Churchills Bar is the place to get your sophisticated drink on. The venue is modelled after the anecdotes, wit and style London and its most famous prime minister is known for. The whiskey menu sings soprano over most bars in town and their food is out of this world. From cheese platters to burgers – it’s all here.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Have You Heard? Aero Hits SA Fashion Week Colab
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Country Market's Christmas Market 2017
- Summer Vine Festival
- Boutique Christmas Market
- Glenshiel Christmas Fair
- Trick or Treat at Northmead Square
- Top Sweet Shops in Johannesburg
- Don't Miss These Unbelievable Deals From Flight Centre
- Beauty For Breast Cancer
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
Churchills Bar is a London themed whiskey and food bar in Melrose Arch.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
Churchills is a upmarket and trendy looking place. The space is rather small and there were quite a few seats with a view to the piazza reserved. The drinks menu is rather extensive, specially on...
Heimir G Says:
We had the best T-bone on our trip.... And Johnny Walker Blue Label was heaven. Great atmosphere and friendly staff, specifically at the entrance. Great place!
Anil A Says:
Churchills is a very cosy cigar lounge / club. They have an assorted range of cigars for the connoisseur and is an ideal venue for a function. The music is great on Fridays and Saturdays! Really...