From Tuesday to Sunday Churchills Bar is the place to get your sophisticated drink on. The venue is modelled after the anecdotes, wit and style London and its most famous prime minister is known for. The whiskey menu sings soprano over most bars in town and their food is out of this world. From cheese platters to burgers – it’s all here.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Mid-Level Website Developer and Designer
- The Epitome of Art: Tumelo Ntja
- Let Them Climb Walls at CityROCK
- Why Was David Beckham At The Living Room?
- Have You Heard About The Samsung Galaxy S9 release dates?
- Human Rights Day Events For 2018
- Saigon Suzy is presenting their No Tell Motel Karaoke fun
- Facebook’s New Facial Recognition Feature
- Are Your Ready For The Vaal Meltdown?
- Save The Gauteng Opera House
- Discover Luxury With The Body Shop's Spa of the World Range
- On Saturday 31 March we will be hosting a fun-filled treasure hunt, THE BUNNY HUNT!
Churchills Bar is a London themed whiskey and food bar in Melrose Arch.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
Vanessa N Says:
Churchills has definitely lost its vibe. For a NYE event with a pricey entrance fee it definitely was not worth it. The music was terrible with a bad remix of music from early 2000s even at midnight...
claire w Says:
The cocktails are really nice but on a Friday night the music was loud and had no words, very difficult to have a conversation. The poppers were nice and they serve a good cheese board.
Churchills is a upmarket and trendy looking place. The space is rather small and there were quite a few seats with a view to the piazza reserved. The drinks menu is rather extensive, specially on...