With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
Ciao Baby Cucina is located at Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 98 reviews
Marle M Says:
It's a pity the staff care so little about their customers because the food is actually quite good. For example, the gelato is easily the best in Joburg but to be greeted with "What do you want?" Is...
David J Says:
Ordered a panzerotti pasta and pizza. I had really high hopes given prior franchise experiences. Nothing was particularly bad but it was certainly bland and well below par for what I and my partner...
The calamari was old, too long in freezer. Tasted rubbery and off. It was taken away and replaced with a steak that was a better option.