With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Ciao Baby Cucina is located at Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 101 reviews
Diana O Says:
The pizza was good but the service wasn't. Fine for a quick meal but not the best place to have a relaxing and social tome.
Had an impromptu dinner at Ciao Baby last night and it was very good. My lamb chops were absolutely delicious - tender, juicy, tasty. It was a simple meal with chips. My wife has here chops well done...
Lovely restaurant, very Italian styled. Great atmosphere, homie feeling with Italian face brick interior and dimmed lights. The main course was good, but not wow. Mango Sorbet was fantastic. One...