With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Ciao Baby Cucina is located at Cedar Square, situated in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 107 reviews
Been here since the opening, quality and taste were really close to Italy. Really disappointed twice this week. Chef has probably changed, quality of ingredients too and Giacomo not around = recipe...
Megan C W Says:
My husband and I came to enjoy a special lunch together on a Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, we both felt quite disappointed by the end of the experience. I had the Salsiccia pasta - a favourite...
40 minutes before waiter came to our table which was after frantic asking I grabbed him by his chef uniform. Then another 30 minutes for my order. In the meantime the manager is going from table to...