With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Ciao Baby Cucina is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Ciao Baby Cucina
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 8h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 82 reviews
Angy-Lee O Says:
Best service! Management are incredible!! Joana is really amazing, smiling from start to finish to make our visit enjoyable!! And she is the Manager... Our waiter, Normal, was wonderful and the food...
Very nice menu with wide selection of food freshly prepared. Unlike other restaurants of the Montecasino, this restaurant is located outside with fresh air and great relaxing view. Dishes are...
Awesome! Food fabulous service Wonderful - we thoroughly enjoyed our evening. We had Pizza and a pasta and what can we say we weren't disappointed