With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Ciao Baby Cucina is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Ciao Baby Cucina
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 8h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 90 reviews
Excellent pizzas, excellent service! Popped in for a quick bite and was pleasantly surprised - will definitely be back!
Richard the waiter was very friendly and efficient. He helped us select the wine (The menu only have one dry Pink and that was out of stock !!) The veal milanese was tasty and a soft good portion...
Situated on the piazza in Monti Casino. Delicious meal with a relaxed atmosphere overlooking a water fountain while watching the passing crowd . We enjoyed a Seafood Scoglio Pasta, Cheese and garlic...