With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Ciao Baby Cucina is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Ciao Baby Cucina
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 8h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 87 reviews
Saroj R Says:
Visited this restaurant and enjoyed the ambience. The service was excellent - waiters were very pleasant. Everyone enjoyed their meals - I had the fish and it was well prepared. I was indeed...
We had an after dinner tea out on the square, it was a lovely atmosphere and the staff were very friendly.
Jeremy P Says:
Worst Pasta! (Spaghetti Bollanaise)how the Chef could send out a dish as if they were serving it to a child. Taste and flavour and presentation shocking! One pays for the dish and I sent it...