With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Ciao Baby Cucina is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Ciao Baby Cucina
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 8h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 98 reviews
Was so shocked to pay R60 for a salad and there was hardly anything on my plate. Had to order bread to add.
Anthony B Says:
Three of us ate here before a show at Monte. The quality of the food all of us experienced was disappointing and definitely poor value for the cost. Service was below average, at best. There were...
sarah w Says:
This restaurant is perfectly located for a leisurely lunch or a meal before a show at the close by theater. The menu is comprehensive and choices of something light or a real indulgent meal are on...