With a motto that reads, “Where The Art of Cooking and The Art of Living Meet”, Ciao Baby Cucina is a definite must visit!
Ciao Baby Cucina is popular for offering phenomenal contemporary and traditional Italian dishes. They have a great variety on their menu with dishes that have been handed down through the generations, everyone is sure to have their taste buds tantalised.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; so from early birds to night owls, everyone can enjoy a meal at Ciao Baby Cucina whenever it suits them best!
The restaurant also provides an amazing view of the Piazza, it has an outdoor area, a smoking section and caters for functions.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
Ciao Baby Cucina is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Ciao Baby Cucina
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd.
Opening Hours:Sunday - Monday: 8h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 70 reviews
Ann C Says:
Lovely way to spend a couple of hours eating your evening meal if the weather permits. Food very nice. Service also good. Our party of 6 had a variety of food choices from lamb shank, veal...
Bad service. Cold food. Wrong orders taken. Attitude from staff and a docile manager. Never again. Clearly not what it used to be.
Rya-Mari M Says:
This is such a nice place to have a meal; on the piazza at Montecasino and close to the fountain if you choose to sit outside. Our waiter was very friendly with a great sense of humor and hovered...