Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience. The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations. The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 44 reviews
Nicola K Says:
This is one of the top contemporary art galleries in South Africa with cutting edge exhibitions and a beautiful space to visit. The century-old Everard Read Gallery is a must-see for any culture...
Thembi S Says:
Must visit I love visiting this art gallery there is always awesome and interesting art to feed the soul
Rob S Says:
Title says its all. A great place to wonder and see local and international artists. A Jhb iconic gallery and worth a meander