Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience. The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations. The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 48 reviews
This property consists of an old house in Rosebank with the gallery added on. When I was there the Walter Voights exhibition was on the go. Good paintings, high price. The other exhibition was the...
Kirsten Z Says:
I enjoy the Everard Read Gallery and their exhibitions are always interesting. The only downside is that they close early on Saturdays and aren't open on Sundays which is not ideal if you work...
Tennille G Says:
My favourite thing to do once a month on a Saturday is to visit the Keyes art mile and see what is happening at all the galleries, Everard Read being the oldest of these and also one of my...