The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations.
The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Visit the Circa on Jellicoe website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition