The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations.
The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Visit the Circa on Jellicoe website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif