Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience. The space is jaw dropping architecturally, an art work in its own right and plays host to contemporary art exhibitions interspersed with human technology and scientific installations. The Rooftop space is used for workshops and the like but they let you up there when it’s not in use and it makes for the most amazing photo opportunity.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
Circa is a side project by Everard Read and just across the road for your convenience.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 46 reviews
Kirsten Z Says:
I enjoy the Everard Read Gallery and their exhibitions are always interesting. The only downside is that they close early on Saturdays and aren't open on Sundays which is not ideal if you work...
Tennille G Says:
My favourite thing to do once a month on a Saturday is to visit the Keyes art mile and see what is happening at all the galleries, Everard Read being the oldest of these and also one of my...
Nicola K Says:
This is one of the top contemporary art galleries in South Africa with cutting edge exhibitions and a beautiful space to visit. The century-old Everard Read Gallery is a must-see for any culture...