Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 588 reviews
Chas P Says:
Rooms are a decent size, very clean and great friendly staff. Within a short walk of the Rosebank Mall with lots of shops and restaurants, as well as the Rosebank Gautrain station. We did not have...
Michael J Says:
Excellent location, within easy walking distance of the Rosebank Mall and Gautrain station. Rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Friendly and attentive service by all staff members. The...
Carol M Says:
I visited this hotel earlier this month for a work visit. The staff are very friendly and professional. The breakfasts are fairly elaborate although you do have to warm the cold waffles placed in an...