Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
- Keyes Art Mile
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 575 reviews
William W Says:
Amazing lobby. This hotel is located close to Rosebank train station and shopping mall. Food was great esp the steak from the hotel restaurant. You can book a safari from the hotel which I did was a...
sitting nicely in the beautiful suburbs of Rosebank a walking distance from the roesbank mall this hotel has it all from great service I've had for 3 nights to the Butcher Block Grill restaurant that...
Being a safari operator and spending most of my time in bush lodges, it was a pleasant surprise to visit The Rosebank. While to my experience, the rooms are much alike to many city type hotels, the...