Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 626 reviews
We attend a stunning art exhibition in the exquisite foyer & decided to use some of our IHG loyalty points to stay over - we've stayed here before but every time it lives up to all our expectations...
My mother and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Rosebank for 2 nights upon our arrival into South Africa. We took the Gau Train to the Sandton station, then a cab to hotel (was 180 rand to hotel...
A mixed bag really. Check in desk was a bit third world and could do with smartening up, corridor to room was just horrible, tatty old grey carpet with pieces missing and a General run down feel...