Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 654 reviews
We chose this hotel in part, because we could stay here with our points. It is a bit upscale. The inside of the hotel common area is very good. The check is good. Our room is excellent. It is a...
Grace T Says:
Selby at the buffet breakfast was one of a kind. Never had this kind of great service before especially when it comes to buffet style. Selby was constantly checking if everything was ok and top up...
This hotel was fairly nice, with a decent restaurant. And it's close to the major trendy shopping mall area. But the walk to that area is through a neighborhood that seemed a little deserted and...