Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 689 reviews
Vicki T Says:
Wow wow wow. It was our 5th anniversary and we wanted to do a hotel date night. Quite a few hotels in Jozi offers date night specials. I googled some for Rosebank as we wanted to go to some...
The Crowne Plaza is an older property, very nicely redone. The rooms are on the small side but comfortable; the bathrooms are absolutely tiny. There is no clock in the room--be aware to bring your...
Comfortable rooms but little personality about this place..it is what it is Transport staff really good but service levels in food bit only ok The bar was not open in the evening at 11.00 and room...