Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 607 reviews
We stayed here for 1 night only but I would say this is a great hotel and the location is perfect in terms of safety and proximity to the City Centre and Gautrain station and Rosebank Mall. The Hotel...
As businessman traveling regularly between Melbourne and Rosebank, it is always comforting to know that when I arrive at the Crowne Plaza, I will have an amazing experience. From the seamless...
I am Gold member of IHG (the chain that Crowne plaza belongs to). On arrival they will give you a list of benefits which you are entitled to, but that's for the list only. You wont get any benefit...