Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 722 reviews
Stayed at the hotel for a week during a business trip earlier this month. Great location...within walking distance of the Rosebank mall and restaurants. The area is also relatively safe and walking...
Our stay here was simply amazing. Classy, clean, big on service, should be a 5* instead of a 4*. One of the finest we have stayed at. The entire team were so helpful and efficient. Would highly...
An hour's drive from the airport. Comfortable rooms of good size. No longbath. 24hr gym on ground floor next to infinity pool. 2 treadmills. Smoking area between pool and gym. All the gym sliding...