Guests sit in circular booths surrounded by mood lighting which constantly changes colour around you, hence the name Circle Bar.
The vibe is excellent for pre-dinner drinks or for a night of celebrations and The cocktails are definitely worth a try. Expect a more mature crowd.
Visit the Circle Bar website for more information.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
True to Rosebank style, Circle Bar is ridiculously stylish with decor that looks like it belongs on a space station in Star Trek.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 710 reviews
Stayed here with a group (entirely Indian) and was happy that the check in process was smooth inspite of having more than 100 people. Liked the room very modern and classy. The linen was stark...
My friend and I stayed for two nights and had a really enjoyable experience. Very clean, smart room with all amenities. The breakfast was very good with a wide selection that caters for all. It was...
Lloyd J Says:
Crowne Plaza Hotel is the IHG brand that stands out in Rosebank, Johannesburg! Business Hotel but yet has a Zen feeling. Clean, spacious, professional but not uptight and stuffy. Wonderful formula...