Clico Restaurant is found within the 5-star Clico Boutique Hotel and offers a unique European Cuisine menu. Known for their element of fine dining and with a seasonal menu which adjusts to patrons personal dietary requirements, Clico certainly caters to every ones need with a level of flair. The hotel has also been praised for their luxurious hotel rooms, quality meals and their 5-star category staff.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
Clico is conveniently located 900 metres from the Rosebank Gautrain station and Rosebank Mall – safe for walking and close to shopping.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7920 reviews
Where do I start. For one the website says it is free... It isn't. It was £7 euros per person but that does include a trip to the rooftop. Not that you would know that, it's almost as if the staff...
This is a very historic and beautiful church. We were very fortunate to time our visit to be able to participate in Mass on Christmas Day. The ceremony was conducted in the Catalan language...
Clearly this is a pretty important building and must’ve taken immense effort to construct etc, but seemed like a churn to go in and do as part of the Barcelona package - the Barcelona card doesn’t...