With fantastic pub grub, lunch-time specials and music every night Cobblestones is a great place to enjoy a drink. Best known for their Karaoke and keen interest in supporting all South African sports, this is is the place to catch the game. There are frequent promotions at Cobblestones too, and it also boast venue hire facilities.
To find out more about Cobblestone Pub click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Cobblestone Pub is an Irish pub in the heart of Montecasino.
Venue Name:Cobblestone Pub
Montecasino Boulevard, Johannesburg, South Africa.