Cocobel is every sweet tooth’s desire. The dessert café specialises in all things sweet from fro-yo’s to waffles with candy bits and ice cream. The café not only does frozen yoghurt the right way and at reasonable prices but they also do a range of delicious desserts and smoothies. Cocobel is set up in a quirky green converted truck, on the side of Maboneng Street.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- International Fashion And Cocktail Festival
- The Big Bioscope Quiz
- The International Fashion & Cocktail Festival
- Super Cool Saturday
- Noodlebox Cinema: Blades of Blood
- January Night Market
- Festive Night Market at Arts on Main
- Maboneng's Uber-Cool LoveRevo
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
Cocobel is open everyday and is just a short walk up the road from the Arts on Main Complex.
300 Commisioner street, Corner Fox and Albrecht, City and Suburban, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon - Closed Tue – Sun - 10 AM to 6 PM
Price Range:R 60 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
This is a quirky place and the selection of ice cream and other products is excellent. i visited every day for a week
I had a milkshake after having lunch at the Maboneng Market. I would definitely recommend it! Worth it!
Cocobel was dessert heaven to me! It was just opposite our hotel and I made it a point to visit everyday that I was there! Their desserts and milkshakes are amazing creative and full of chocolate!!!