Cocobel is every sweet tooth’s desire. The dessert café specialises in all things sweet from fro-yo’s to waffles with candy bits and ice cream. The café not only does frozen yoghurt the right way and at reasonable prices but they also do a range of delicious desserts and smoothies. Cocobel is set up in a quirky green converted truck, on the side of Maboneng Street.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Cocobel is open everyday and is just a short walk up the road from the Arts on Main Complex.
300 Commisioner street, Corner Fox and Albrecht, City and Suburban, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Mon - Closed Tue – Sun - 10 AM to 6 PM
Price Range:R 60 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
I had a milkshake after having lunch at the Maboneng Market. I would definitely recommend it! Worth it!
Cocobel was dessert heaven to me! It was just opposite our hotel and I made it a point to visit everyday that I was there! Their desserts and milkshakes are amazing creative and full of chocolate!!!
Just stopped for a drink, but it was certainly a great place for a relaxing few minutes while discovering Maboneng's other attractions