Col’Cacchio Pizzeria, regarded as a modern pizzeria, is a franchise that is spread throughout South Africa, specialising in Italian pastas and pizza.
With healthier pizza base options such as wheat and gluten free bases as well and a cauliflower base, it equally caters for those who are health-conscious.
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is all about Italian-inspired food, providing a dining experience of choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is situated in the Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Adventure Diva Says:
I'm not someone who does mall shopping or mall eating but my jet lag took over while arriving in South Africa and I needed to have a meal near the B&B I was staying at. Col Cacchios did not...
Christelle W Says:
The pizzas are delicious and the service is good - it's always worth a visit. Please just ensure the bathrooms are always clean.
Steve H Says:
On the spur decision to eat out on a Monday evening, fancied pizzas & found Col'Cacchio in the Nicholway Centre, Bryanston. Our designated waiter, Proud, was fabulous; friendly, helpful & fun. Our...