Col’Cacchio Pizzeria, regarded as a modern pizzeria, is a franchise that is spread throughout South Africa, specialising in Italian pastas and pizza.
With healthier pizza base options such as wheat and gluten free bases as well and a cauliflower base, it equally caters for those who are health-conscious.
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is all about Italian-inspired food, providing a dining experience of choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
- Secret Sunset JHB Vol. 2
- Vintage With Love
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is situated in the Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 27 reviews
Our regular and favorite restaurant. Delicious freshly prepared food, service was excellent and friendly. Great atmosphere and vibe. Would definitely recommend for date night ;)
Brenda B Says:
Top of my list for a place to eat whenever I am in Bryanston. Really like their pasta dish with mushrooms. Good service. Good food.
Lovely, easy, great service. Food is always good and staff are always great! We would certainly recommend the Nicolway branch, but don't imagine you could go wrong at any other branch.