Col’Cacchio Pizzeria, regarded as a modern pizzeria, is a franchise that is spread throughout South Africa, specialising in Italian pastas and pizza.
With healthier pizza base options such as wheat and gluten free bases as well and a cauliflower base, it equally caters for those who are health-conscious.
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is all about Italian-inspired food, providing a dining experience of choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is situated in the Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 56 reviews
Love going during the week to relax or even do some work. The waiters are amazing and the owner very friendly. Menu is great and pizzas are so so goof
Jenni-Lee B Says:
Went for dinner with friends table of 7. Very very disappointing! I ordered the pizza with beef carpaccio and I wanted the salad in the middle. Very pricey R150! My pizza came ....very dry drizzled...
Louisa B Says:
My absolute favorite pizza place - my go to if anybody just mentions pizza. Great for a family outing, however this time ordered for the office and the pizza's were prepared with the same attention...