Col’Cacchio Pizzeria, regarded as a modern pizzeria, is a franchise that is spread throughout South Africa, specialising in Italian pastas and pizza.
With healthier pizza base options such as wheat and gluten free bases as well and a cauliflower base, it equally caters for those who are health-conscious.
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is all about Italian-inspired food, providing a dining experience of choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is situated in the Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 43 reviews
Jani V Says:
It is our favourite pizza chain and this branch did not disappoint. The pizzas were delicious and the service was very friendly and efficient. We will definitely visit again in the future,
Adventure Diva Says:
I'm not someone who does mall shopping or mall eating but my jet lag took over while arriving in South Africa and I needed to have a meal near the B&B I was staying at. Col Cacchios did not...
Christelle W Says:
The pizzas are delicious and the service is good - it's always worth a visit. Please just ensure the bathrooms are always clean.