Col’Cacchio Pizzeria, regarded as a modern pizzeria, is a franchise that is spread throughout South Africa, specialising in Italian pastas and pizza.
With healthier pizza base options such as wheat and gluten free bases as well and a cauliflower base, it equally caters for those who are health-conscious.
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is all about Italian-inspired food, providing a dining experience of choice.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Col’Cacchio Pizzeria is situated in the Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
Brandon H Says:
Really great wood fired pizzas. Great selection to choose from even half and half. Two pizzas in one. Service is on the ball too. Not a noisy place so great for business lunch.
I enjoy going to Col'Cacchio - so far all branches have not disappointed. Their pizzas are great, especially the thin crispy base. I particularly like the Morituri pizza and the fact that they have...
I love this restaurant for always providing the best service and yummy pizza.it was delicious and fresh