Please note: this venue has closed down
At the Collective Market, you can start your shopping spree off with some coffee and breakfast from their little foodie nook, then look through the extensive outdoor or indoor shopping area (depending on the weather). And, to keep the men happy, there is some craft beer for them to sip on, in between shopping. With over 30 vendors retailing their stock, this market is the perfect spot for all of your holiday shopping. To find out more about the Collective Market, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- Our Top Shops In Kramerville
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- There Are Easter Surprises In Store For You At SHF
- #OnTap – Gin & Tonic
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Wine Not New Years
- Poetic Beats ZA: Winter Edition
- Mugler’s Latest Fragrance, Alien, Is Here!
- Goldfish Live In Concert
- Steampunk Dinner & Ball
If you love your shopping, then be sure to visit what is dubbed a shopper’s paradise! The Collective Market, set on the rooftop of 3 Desmond Street, Kramerville, is known for all things trendy – from local fashion to design.
Venue Name:Collective Market
3 Desmond Street, Kramerville, Sandton, South Africa
Opening Hours:First Saturday of the month, 09:00PM – 15:00AM
Price Range:Free entrance