Ceramic painting and mosaic work is the main attraction at this little café, and for good reason! The shop offers a wide selection of plain ceramic goods that once bought can be painted free of charge with the array of paints, stencils and paintbrushes. The sweet, little coffee shop is part of Color Café and provides all the catering at the café. They offer tea, coffee, cooldrinks and sweet treats for the budding artists, and walk-in visitors, to enjoy.
To find out more about the Color Café click here .
- Boutique Christmas Market
- Celebrate The Great Gatsby, this September
- Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair
- WIN Tickets To Join Us & TM Films For A Screening Of "2:22" At Nu Metro Hyde Park
- Get Sexy Saturdays
- Kaya FM Wine & Malt Whisky Affair
- Celebrate Harper Lee’s 91st Birthday
- EB Social Kitchen & Bar New Year’s Eve Party
- Life Grand Café
- The Park, House Of Events On 7 – A Versatile Space For Any Event Or Occasion
- Wade Bales Cap Classique Celebration
- End Off Your Year With A Bang At The Park, House Of Events On 7
Color Café is the place to bring family, friends and even the small ones for a day of ceramic painting and mosaic-ing fun. Located in Hyde Square Shopping Center (across the road from Hyde Park Shopping Center), this artistic outlet also boasts a sweet little coffee shop.
Venue Name:Color Cafe
Shop 14, Hyde Square Shopping centre, Cnr Jan Smuts Ave and North Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 9h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 15h00, Public Holidays: 9h00 - 17h00
Type of Fun:Family Fun