Ceramic painting and mosaic work is the main attraction at this little café, and for good reason! The shop offers a wide selection of plain ceramic goods that once bought can be painted free of charge with the array of paints, stencils and paintbrushes. The sweet, little coffee shop is part of Color Café and provides all the catering at the café. They offer tea, coffee, cooldrinks and sweet treats for the budding artists, and walk-in visitors, to enjoy.
To find out more about the Color Café click here .
- The Park, House Of Events On 7 – A Versatile Space For Any Event Or Occasion
- Wade Bales Cap Classique Celebration
- End Off Your Year With A Bang At The Park, House Of Events On 7
- Beechwood Market
- Christmas Cheer And Magic At The Boutique Christmas Market In Hyde Park
- SA Fashion Week
- First 4DX Cinema In Hyde Park
- Southern Sun Hotel Hydepark Whiskey & Cigar Bar
- Getting To Know Carlton Hair Hyde Park’s David Gillson!
- Carlton Hair Has A New Haircare Line, Your Hair Assistant!
- EB Social Kitchen and Bar
- 2016 Juliet Cullinan Standard Bank Wine Festival
Color Café is the place to bring family, friends and even the small ones for a day of ceramic painting and mosaic-ing fun. Located in Hyde Square Shopping Center (across the road from Hyde Park Shopping Center), this artistic outlet also boasts a sweet little coffee shop.
Venue Name:Color Cafe
Shop 14, Hyde Square Shopping centre, Cnr Jan Smuts Ave and North Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 9h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 15h00, Public Holidays: 9h00 - 17h00
Type of Fun:Family Fun