Cranberry & Raspberry Iced Tea
1 tea bag
500ml Ocean Spray® Cranberry & Raspberry Fruit Blend
Lemon wedge and raspberry, to garnish
1. Place the teabag into a jug and top with 250ml cold water. Leave to infuse in the fridge for three hours, then strain.
2. Mix the tea and cranberry and raspberry fruit blend together. Pour into a large glass with ice.
3. Garnish with lemon wedge and raspberry.
Light Cranberry Cooler
1 part chilled Ocean Spray® Light Cranberry Nectar
1 part orange juice, chilled
Fresh lemon slices
1. Pour all ingredients into an ice filled glass and stir.
2. Garnish with slices of lemon.
170 grams ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
1 teaspoon Ocean Spray® Dried Cranberries, any flavour
1. Pour ginger ale into a 250ml clear tumbler or tall narrow glass.
2. Add dried cranberries and a decorative straw.
3. After a moment, cranberries will begin to slowly float up and down in glass, like a lava lamp.
4. Garnish with a decorative straw.
Source: Ocean Spray®