Looking to visit a unique novel restaurant inspired by the concept of the ‘brewpub’? Then you should definitely try Copperlake Brewing Co.
Suggested by the name ‘brewpub’, the restaurant features a mini brewery with all the classic elements of a pub. Plus Copperlake Brewery Beers are offered at a full range, on tap. They also offer featured Guest Brews, coupled with food to make their guests’ craft beer experience unforgettable. The menu consists of the ultimate pub grub such as burgers, ribs, sausage, steaks, chicken wings and so on. There are also sharing platter available and for the ladies not big on beer, a range of cocktails and wine is offered.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Copperlake Brewing Co. is located at Broadacres Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Copperlake Brewing Co.
Broadacres Shopping Centre,
Cnr Valley & Cedar Road.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday: 16h00 - 22h00, Wednesday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h00, Saturday: 11h00 - 22h00, Sunday: 11h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
Great place for Kickstart party or just chill with friends. Gets busy at some peak times c, but other than that will definitely go again. Only complaint is the men's bathroom. It's clean but...
My friends and I ate here on our way through Johannesburg to the airport. The service was a little slow but the atmosphere and service were nice so we didn't mind. The open air feel was relaxing. The...
Awesome place to chill on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with cold craft beer and good platters to snack on Simply awesome with good service