Looking to visit a unique novel restaurant inspired by the concept of the ‘brewpub’? Then you should definitely try Copperlake Brewing Co.
Suggested by the name ‘brewpub’, the restaurant features a mini brewery with all the classic elements of a pub. Plus Copperlake Brewery Beers are offered at a full range, on tap. They also offer featured Guest Brews, coupled with food to make their guests’ craft beer experience unforgettable. The menu consists of the ultimate pub grub such as burgers, ribs, sausage, steaks, chicken wings and so on. There are also sharing platter available and for the ladies not big on beer, a range of cocktails and wine is offered.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Copperlake Brewing Co. is located at Broadacres Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Copperlake Brewing Co.
Broadacres Shopping Centre,
Cnr Valley & Cedar Road.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday: 16h00 - 22h00, Wednesday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h00, Saturday: 11h00 - 22h00, Sunday: 11h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Their local brewed beer is something to try out. Order the taster plate, which gives you a small sample of each one of their brews. Loads of games for groups of people. Usually more than one stag or...
It's like I've been invited to a party full of strangers, the games dotted around the place are such awsum fun,everyone speaks to everyone, what a blast we had. The burgers are decadent...
Great place for Kickstart party or just chill with friends. Gets busy at some peak times c, but other than that will definitely go again. Only complaint is the men's bathroom. It's clean but...