Looking to visit a unique novel restaurant inspired by the concept of the ‘brewpub’? Then you should definitely try Copperlake Brewing Co.
Suggested by the name ‘brewpub’, the restaurant features a mini brewery with all the classic elements of a pub. Plus Copperlake Brewery Beers are offered at a full range, on tap. They also offer featured Guest Brews, coupled with food to make their guests’ craft beer experience unforgettable. The menu consists of the ultimate pub grub such as burgers, ribs, sausage, steaks, chicken wings and so on. There are also sharing platter available and for the ladies not big on beer, a range of cocktails and wine is offered.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
Copperlake Brewing Co. is located at Broadacres Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Copperlake Brewing Co.
Broadacres Shopping Centre,
Cnr Valley & Cedar Road.
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday: 16h00 - 22h00, Wednesday - Friday: 12h00 - 22h00, Saturday: 11h00 - 22h00, Sunday: 11h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Good service,yummy food and not all the normal bar food .Béer good do nice easy afternoon into late evening before you know it.
Anthony D Says:
As always, the beer alone is well worth the visit. Pub grub to match but of good quality. Attentive service personnel.
ROSE M Says:
Firstly we were late booking a place for our Xmas lunch; a lot of places were fully booked already. But it's true what they say, everything happens for a reason. One of our team members suggested...