No outfit is complete without a great pair of shoes, and if you are looking to step up your footwear collection with more stylish options, Corthay Paris is just the store to visit. This upmarket store offers shoppers handcrafted, authentic, elegant, and classy shoes that will have you walking in style.
Corthay Paris specialises in footwear that oozes with personality, from comfortable suede loafers and trendy ankle boots for the winter, to Derbies, Monks and Oxfords. No matter what your style, they are sure to have something perfect for you. And, to accessorise and complement your new shoes, they also have a collection of wallets for you to check out.
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Corthay Paris specialises in handcrafted, authentic, and elegant footwear.
Venue Name:Corthay Paris – Nelson Mandela Square
Store number L4, Nelson Mandela Sqaure, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2180 reviews
Lloyd J Says:
Arrive early and get your picture first. Some folks spend at least 5 minutes to take their photos with Mandela. Arrive early and snap your pictures right off! Great restaurants and various entry...
The square is part of sandton city mall. Many restaurants and a theatre on the square . There’s a beautiful enormous statue of Nelson Mandela on the square. Lovely being on the square especially...
We checked out Nelson Mandela Square while on honeymoon from Australia. It was cool seeing and taking some pics with the Mandela statue. Lots of places to shop, dine and more, so perfect for all ages.