You’re invited to join Country Life on Tuesday, 29th of July at Buitengeluk in Fourways, Johannesburg for an inspirational and informative workshop aimed at owners and owners-to-be as well as management of guest houses, lodges and B&Bs.
Country Life will have specialists with expertise in their fields providing you with all you need to know about getting ahead of the competition…
– What meals to serve, especially breakfasts and the new rage, “Bedroom Breakfasts.”
– How to assess and interact with your customers in the right way at the first meeting.
– The very best way to market your establishment.
– The dos and don’ts of using your Visa credit card.
– Storing and saving all your supplies correctly and effectively from food to linens and bedroom accessories.
A light breakfast, as well as a delicious three-course lunch and refreshments will be served. Take home a free three-month subscription to Country Life as well as a free copy of Country Life Management Manual and a goody bag crammed full of surprises.
Hampers from Golden Cloud and Glad, Recipe books by Carolié de Koster and Lapa Publishers, Tabrar & Earle accessories, a R7 000 voucher from Glodina, as well as a Restonic Diva bedset, super mattress and pillows worth R7 000.
Tuesday, 29th of July
(08h00 – 15h30)
08h00 – 08h55
Registration and Breakfast
Buitengeluk at Broadacres in Fourways
R350 per person
Book now to reserve your seat as space is limited. Phone the number alongside between 09h00 and 16h00