With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Culture 011
- The National Launches A Brand-New Bar Snack Menu
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- To Save Or To Splurge: At The Movies
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- Chefs Table with Babylonstoren
- Trolls Giant Cookie Decorating Class
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Kiddies Photo Walk At Johannesburg Zoo
- The Linden Market
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
I was wandering around looking for a lunch spot, that wasn’t a sterile franchise. Craft Coffee was perfect. Small range of sandwiches and snacks. Great range of coffees. Nice vibe. Great service...
John M Says:
For your cup of coffee don’t miss this place. It is by far one of the best coffees in town. Excellent cups and consistent
From the minute you walk in, you welcomed by a wonderful aroma of the roasting coffee beans. Was fortunate enough to be given a private tour to their coffee making. Great atmosphere and while...