With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- MozamJozi New Year Beach Picnic
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Book Your Holiday Getaway With African Pride Irene Country Lodge At R995!
- Join The Festive Cheer At Cresta Shopping Centre!
- Find The Perfect Gift At The SHF Festive Flash Sale
- NYE With Mesh
- Switch It Up This Christmas With Nintendo
- Bright Young Chefs Holiday Programme
- The Fantastic Grifizzi Brothers - The Story Of The Moon
- Christmas With The Welsh Male Voice Choir
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- Christmas Carol Celebration
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 7 reviews
John M Says:
For your cup of coffee don’t miss this place. It is by far one of the best coffees in town. Excellent cups and consistent
From the minute you walk in, you welcomed by a wonderful aroma of the roasting coffee beans. Was fortunate enough to be given a private tour to their coffee making. Great atmosphere and while...
Ilonka P Says:
Tucked away but a must-have to. Excellent coffee, service and vibe. Great European vibe. Enjoy the show and tell and learn more about the craft of coffee.