With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- The Art Of Flavour Soweto Experience
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Vilakazi Street Night Market
- Mother's Day Lunch - The Fairway Hotel
- Soul Night
- The Bigger Picture
- World Design Day
- Senior Managing Editor
- Sneaker Exchange Joburg 2018
- The Speed Dating Event At Melville
- Disco Soup Day 2018 Soweto
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
I was wandering around looking for a lunch spot, that wasn’t a sterile franchise. Craft Coffee was perfect. Small range of sandwiches and snacks. Great range of coffees. Nice vibe. Great service...
John M Says:
For your cup of coffee don’t miss this place. It is by far one of the best coffees in town. Excellent cups and consistent
From the minute you walk in, you welcomed by a wonderful aroma of the roasting coffee beans. Was fortunate enough to be given a private tour to their coffee making. Great atmosphere and while...