With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Beauty For Breast Cancer
- Urbanologi Wins Globally Recognised Restaurant Design Award
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Container Living Just Hit Maboneng
- Do You Know Which City Is The Healthiest In South Africa?
- The Social Music & Food Festival
- The Haunted Woods With #PiP 2017
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Halloween Fun For All - 2017
- There's A New Geldhof Factory Store In Town!
- Take A Break With Flight Centre
- Open Water Festival 2017
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6 reviews
From the minute you walk in, you welcomed by a wonderful aroma of the roasting coffee beans. Was fortunate enough to be given a private tour to their coffee making. Great atmosphere and while...
Ilonka P Says:
Tucked away but a must-have to. Excellent coffee, service and vibe. Great European vibe. Enjoy the show and tell and learn more about the craft of coffee.
Nice staff. Good coffee. Beautiful space. I liked the fact I could sit for a minute and chat with friends and the folks who work there.