With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4 reviews
Nice staff. Good coffee. Beautiful space. I liked the fact I could sit for a minute and chat with friends and the folks who work there.
Craft Coffee is one of those hidden gems in the city of Joburg. It is located in Newtown surrounded by probably the best collection of graffiti in the city. The coffee is superlative!
Craft Coffee is one of Newtown's gems. They sell and serve expertly roasted coffee in a warm, bright and welcoming environment. They also have the friendliest barristas in town. It has a quiet view...