With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Oreo Showcases SA's Favourite Celeb Stories In Its Museum of Joy and Wonder
- The Parlotones @ Barnyard Theatre Cresta
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- The East Rand Spring Festival
- Neigh-Bours Magical Medieval Fayre 2017
- The SA Motoring Experience 2017
- Sugar-Free And Carb-Conscious Living
- How to Get into a Career in Financial Services
- A Unique Day Out For The Whole Family At The 2017 Homeshow
- Eating South Indian Food At Saravanaa Bhavan
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women & Art 2.0
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6 reviews
From the minute you walk in, you welcomed by a wonderful aroma of the roasting coffee beans. Was fortunate enough to be given a private tour to their coffee making. Great atmosphere and while...
Ilonka P Says:
Tucked away but a must-have to. Excellent coffee, service and vibe. Great European vibe. Enjoy the show and tell and learn more about the craft of coffee.
Nice staff. Good coffee. Beautiful space. I liked the fact I could sit for a minute and chat with friends and the folks who work there.