With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Mutters Dog Day
- Tortoise and Hare Night Run
- Mental Health Fun Walk For Mandela Day
- The Urban Garden Farmer's Market
- The Polar Bear Swim
- July In Jozi
- The Restaurants Of 44 Stanley
- Open Your World With Flight Centre
- Christmas Has Come Early With Via La Moda's Showroom Sale!
- Cosmo Mall's Cosmic Kids School Holiday Fun Programme
- Alpha True Craft Breaks The Mould And Mixes Things Up
- Delight Your Senses With 'Paris Can Wait' At Cinemas This June
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 5 reviews
Ilonka P Says:
Tucked away but a must-have to. Excellent coffee, service and vibe. Great European vibe. Enjoy the show and tell and learn more about the craft of coffee.
Nice staff. Good coffee. Beautiful space. I liked the fact I could sit for a minute and chat with friends and the folks who work there.
Craft Coffee is one of those hidden gems in the city of Joburg. It is located in Newtown surrounded by probably the best collection of graffiti in the city. The coffee is superlative!