With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Stars From The Apollo
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Shopping At The Coolest Little Gift Shop
- What’s Coming Up At The Palace Of Dreams This February?
- Taking A Train From Jozi To Table Mountain
- The Top Hip Hop Venues In Joburg
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Explore The City By Bike
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4 reviews
Nice staff. Good coffee. Beautiful space. I liked the fact I could sit for a minute and chat with friends and the folks who work there.
Craft Coffee is one of those hidden gems in the city of Joburg. It is located in Newtown surrounded by probably the best collection of graffiti in the city. The coffee is superlative!
Craft Coffee is one of Newtown's gems. They sell and serve expertly roasted coffee in a warm, bright and welcoming environment. They also have the friendliest barristas in town. It has a quiet view...