With over 50 years of experience in the coffee industry Craft Coffee in Newtown has been the leader of the roastery show in Johannesburg. Recently their roastery on Jeppe Street in Newtown started serving pastries and has included a little cafe vibe for your liking. Craft Coffee serves some of the best home brews and rooibos teas this side of the Nelson Mandela Bridge. Be sure to pull in, grab a seat and sip on some java. You won’t be disappointed.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Hello Silly Season! October Night Market
- Ice Cream Sunday – BOO!
- Halloween Weekend Market
- Secret Sunrise JHB Volume 18
- In The Forest Christmas Folk Market
- DStv Halloween Night Run
- A Tour Of Krispy Kreme's Roastery
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Korean Film and Food Festival
Craft Coffee is a coffee roastery in Newtown which serves pastries in a cafe styled vibe.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4 reviews
Nice staff. Good coffee. Beautiful space. I liked the fact I could sit for a minute and chat with friends and the folks who work there.
Craft Coffee is one of those hidden gems in the city of Joburg. It is located in Newtown surrounded by probably the best collection of graffiti in the city. The coffee is superlative!
Craft Coffee is one of Newtown's gems. They sell and serve expertly roasted coffee in a warm, bright and welcoming environment. They also have the friendliest barristas in town. It has a quiet view...