- 1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt (make sure it’s organic!)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or whole raw milk)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 large strawberries, fresh or frozen (use ice cubes to taste if you use fresh)
- 2 tbsp virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- Blend everything except for the coconut oil on high-speed for one minute.
- Pour in the coconut oil and blend for another 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with coconut flakes or a fresh strawberry. Drink up and enjoy!
by Candice May