The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market has an exciting line-up in celebration of Youth Day. For an opportunity not to be missed, be sure to catch musical talent presented in a free concert hosting the SMYLe Soweto Marimba Youth League (at 10:00), the East Rand Youth Orchestra (at 11:00) and the Michael Mount Waldorf High School Choir (at 12:00).
From 10:00, the older youth can take part in the Free Expression Art Wall, where you can paint whatever you wish for a good cause. To partake, there is a donation of R30 per person which will be donated to the Twilight Children of Hillbrow charity.
Browse through their usual market stalls, help the kids with some fun candle making, sand art, wool felting, t-shirt painting, ceramic painting and origami. These activities will be charged at a small fee.
When is it?
Monday, 16 June 2014 from 09:00 to 15:00.
Where is it?
Bryanston Organic & Natural Market, Culross Road, Joburg.
How much is it?
Entrance to the market is free.
For more information, visit www.bryanstonorganicmarket.co.za.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
If you are looking for something fun to do with the family, then be sure not to miss the Creative Arts Youth Festival at the Bryanston Organic & Natural Market for a day of fun, food and artistic flair.
Venue Name:Creative Arts Youth Festival At Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
Culross Road, Sandton, South Africa
Opening Hours:Thursdays, Saturdays and Public Holidays: 9.00am to 3.00pm
Price Range:Free entrance
Type of Fun:Family Friendly Venues
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 81 reviews
Mandy B Says:
A wonderful environment in which to relax, enjoy a cuppa, and wander through the stalls. You can rely on good quality, from fresh produce to hand-made products and many more offerings. Always...
With about 150 stalls selling real craft and not junk. This country setting is just what one needs to find special hand crafts and organic food. Tea gardens situated in convenient areas around the...
Leonilda K Says:
Such a pity things are so expensive. Would love to support more vendors but it's over priced. Lack of variety of affordable items and Food stalls are hecticly busy....