Probiotic Multivitamin Oral Spray
Did you know that all babies are born with sterile intestinal tracts? By introducing the appropriate Probiotic and a good quality daily vitamin into your baby’s intestinal tract from birth, you will be helping them to fight off infections, aid digestion and assist with nutrient absorption.
A healthy inner ecosystem is when your baby’s intestines have the proper balance of beneficial microflora (good bacteria and beneficial yeast). Microflora play an important role in conquering pathogenic viruses, bacteria and yeast. This is Mother Nature’s way of really “vaccinating” your child and building her immunity so she can live safely in this world.
The word Probiotic means “favourable to life.” Probiotics are live bacteria that help to treat or prevent a disease when taken in adequate amounts. Créche Guard Probiotic Multivitamin Oral Spray for babies has been specifically formulated to improve the immune system through the balancing of intestinal microflora.
Use Créche Guard Baby Probiotic and Multivitamin Spray daily and;
• During and after antibiotic therapy
• During episodes of diarrhoea
• During periods of constipation
• Also for lactose intolerance and oral thrush
Introduce Probiotics to your baby’s daily routine today easily and effectively with Créche Guard Probiotic Multivitamin Oral Spray.
Retail price: R 142.72
Nappy Rash Bum Spray
Nappy Rash is something that often happens despite our best efforts and can lead to great discomfort for your little one, poor sleep due to pain associated with nappy rash and generally an unhappy little bum. With Créche Guard Probiotic Nappy Rash Bum Spray – you can reduce the occurrence of nappy rash, excessive dryness and thrush – giving your baby a comfortable start in life.
In conjunction with this fantastic product, try the following tips to further prevent Nappy Rash:
– Change your baby’s nappy as soon as possible after it becomes wet or soiled.
– Clean your baby’s genital area thoroughly after each bowel movement, and allow it to dry.
– Don’t fasten nappies so tightly that there’s no room for air to circulate Nappies, wraps and clothing should be loose enough to let your baby’s bottom breathe.
– When your baby starts solid foods, introduce only one new item at a time, and wait a few days between introductions. That way it’ll be easier to determine if nappy rash is due to a food allergy.
Each spray contains 1 billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) of high quality Probiotics, namely;
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Lactobacillus rahamnosus GG
• Lactobacillus salivarius
If there is one item you need to put onto your baby shower gift list or to buy for an expectant mom – make it the Créche Guard Baby Probiotic Nappy Rash Bum Spray!
Retail price: R 190.28
We are giving away hampers that are filled with Créche Guard to four lucky readers. To enter, send an email with all your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 19th November 2010. Please ensure that your entry has a subject line of “Creche Guard Hamper”. Entries without a subject line will not be considered. Read the full list of competition rules.