Built in 1976, the shopping centre houses up to 243 shops on three levels and is situated close to the N1 highway in close proximity to Randburg and Northcliff. Being one of the largest and renowned shopping centres in Johannesburg, the mall boasts an attractive variety of fashion stores and brands, entertainment including The Barnyard Theatre, fine dining and take-away food, decor, technology convenience stores and services amongst others.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- Pop-Up Yoga at The Fairway Hotel
- KFC Valentine's Night Race 2017
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- Tequila & Mexican Food Festival
- The Via La Moda Showroom Sale Is Back... This November!
- Old Parks Braai Cook-off
- Enjoy Sweet Treats At The Chill Zone
- Fashion Market
- Huawei Joburg Day
- Best Portuguese Restaurants in Randburg
This award-winning mall is located in Randburg Cresta, on Beyers Naude Drive.
Venue Name:Cresta Shopping Centre
Cnr Beyers Naude Drive & Weltevreden Road, Cresta, Randburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Thursday: 9h00 - 18h00, Friday: 9h00 - 19h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 - 15h00
Type of Shopping:Malls