The Crowne Plaza is a 4-star hotel featuring an outdoor pool and spa. It is furnished immaculately with rooms that come with an iPod docking station, LCD television with satellite channels, and free WiFi.
The Butcher Block Steak House, the Fresh Restaurant, and the Rosebank Café are some of the restaurant options that serve hotel food and drink choices. The Circle Bar also serves cocktails and drinks.
A fitness centre is available in the hotel, where guests can relax in the rim flow heated pool after a workout. For hair, the Chic Salon is available. The hotel also offers upmarket conferencing facilities and meeting rooms that accommodate up to 250 people.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
Crowne Plaza Hotel is located in the Rosebank area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 626 reviews
We attend a stunning art exhibition in the exquisite foyer & decided to use some of our IHG loyalty points to stay over - we've stayed here before but every time it lives up to all our expectations...
My mother and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Rosebank for 2 nights upon our arrival into South Africa. We took the Gau Train to the Sandton station, then a cab to hotel (was 180 rand to hotel...
A mixed bag really. Check in desk was a bit third world and could do with smartening up, corridor to room was just horrible, tatty old grey carpet with pieces missing and a General run down feel...