Crowne Plaza is well known for hosting events such as South African Fashion Week, among other lavish events. The venue offers conference space has a holding a capacity of 200 people, thereby catering to all your meeting needs.
For more information, click on the details tab alongside. Also note that the venue offers planning assistance in the event that you want to hire out the conference venue.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
Crowne Plaza is located in Rosebank, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 626 reviews
We attend a stunning art exhibition in the exquisite foyer & decided to use some of our IHG loyalty points to stay over - we've stayed here before but every time it lives up to all our expectations...
My mother and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Rosebank for 2 nights upon our arrival into South Africa. We took the Gau Train to the Sandton station, then a cab to hotel (was 180 rand to hotel...
A mixed bag really. Check in desk was a bit third world and could do with smartening up, corridor to room was just horrible, tatty old grey carpet with pieces missing and a General run down feel...