Crystal Rose Spa offers a restorative spa experience in a serene, relaxing out-of-the-city atmosphere.
It is an ideal spa to rejuvenate your mind body and soul, through a variety of traditional treatments including massages, facials, scrubs wraps, manicures and pedicures. That is all done using a signature product from Africa infused with vitamins and minerals which have soothing and healing properties, leaving one’s skin moisturized and awakened.
They also have various specials and packages, the infamous one being pampering for Brides to be before their wedding day, as the lodge is well-known to host weddings at their wedding chapel. Their spa is available 7 days a week.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
Crystal Rose Spa offers a restorative spa experience in a serene, relaxing out-of-the-city atmosphere of the Crystal Rose Lodge, located in Krugersdorp.
Venue Name:Crystal Rose Lodge & Spa
85 Michael Rd, Oaktree, Krugersdorp, Gauteng,1739.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R170 - R 2,699 (prices vary depending on treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 74 reviews
From the time I got there with my parents for my mother's day treatment...I tell you, it felt like home. The welcome was splendid with laughter and kindness. Lunch...not my kind of food but on that...
The overall welcome and ambiance was very good. The staff is friendly, helpful and courteous. We felt comfortable and pampered through the entire experience, exactly what we wanted! Can I make a few...
The treatment we received there made us hate that guest house i will never recommend this anyone , we drove from centurion for nothing. the receptionist was rude , h=she hang the phone while were...