Crystal Rose Spa offers a restorative spa experience in a serene, relaxing out-of-the-city atmosphere.
It is an ideal spa to rejuvenate your mind body and soul, through a variety of traditional treatments including massages, facials, scrubs wraps, manicures and pedicures. That is all done using a signature product from Africa infused with vitamins and minerals which have soothing and healing properties, leaving one’s skin moisturized and awakened.
They also have various specials and packages, the infamous one being pampering for Brides to be before their wedding day, as the lodge is well-known to host weddings at their wedding chapel. Their spa is available 7 days a week.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Silverstar Is Where The Romance Is This February
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
Crystal Rose Spa offers a restorative spa experience in a serene, relaxing out-of-the-city atmosphere of the Crystal Rose Lodge, located in Krugersdorp.
Venue Name:Crystal Rose Lodge & Spa
85 Michael Rd, Oaktree, Krugersdorp, Gauteng,1739.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R170 - R 2,699 (prices vary depending on treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 44 reviews
We had a great stay at Crystal Rose, the place is quite and the staff is very friendly. The location to the surrounding tourist sites within Cradle & amenities is within short distances & that's...
My main worry was the room size which was very small and the bed that was uncomfortable and very noisy. otherwise the outside was very calming with a beautiful garden.My massage offered was the...
Our family attended a function in the area and we all decided to book in at Crystal Rose Lodge to prevent far traveling afterwards. We were all welcomed warmly, assisted kindly and we enjoyed the...