Crystal Rose Spa offers a restorative spa experience in a serene, relaxing out-of-the-city atmosphere.
It is an ideal spa to rejuvenate your mind body and soul, through a variety of traditional treatments including massages, facials, scrubs wraps, manicures and pedicures. That is all done using a signature product from Africa infused with vitamins and minerals which have soothing and healing properties, leaving one’s skin moisturized and awakened.
They also have various specials and packages, the infamous one being pampering for Brides to be before their wedding day, as the lodge is well-known to host weddings at their wedding chapel. Their spa is available 7 days a week.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Future Park At Silverstar
- Beat The January Blues With Silverstar's Awesome Lineup
- Oakfield Farm's Summer Bridal Expo 2018
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
Crystal Rose Spa offers a restorative spa experience in a serene, relaxing out-of-the-city atmosphere of the Crystal Rose Lodge, located in Krugersdorp.
Venue Name:Crystal Rose Lodge & Spa
85 Michael Rd, Oaktree, Krugersdorp, Gauteng,1739.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00 - 17h00
Price Range:R170 - R 2,699 (prices vary depending on treatment type and duration)
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 82 reviews
We went there to celebrate my birthday and it was NOT VALUE FOR MONEY. I was realy disappointed. Therapist smoke and clean the property in between session. We not offered glass of water we have to...
it is a beauitifully maintained spa with a lovely garden. as you enter there someone waiting for you to escort you around so you don't get lost. treatments are good and relaxing. it was just a funny...
The lady who did my massage was amazing. There were flies all over the eating area. One fly even died in my water! I am extremely disgusted by the food service! This is disappointing as food area...