If you are craving delicious Southern Indian food at an affordable price, Cyber Curries is definitely the restaurant for you. Owned by a Durban proprietor, the restaurant serves authentic Southern India cuisine. The menu consists chicken, beef, lamb and vegetable curries. If you do not feel like a curry, there is also a choice of lamp, chicken, beef and vegetable biryanis. With your meal you can choose between rice, thin roti and bread. The restaurant also serves the popular bunny chow, definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Cyber Curries is located in Waterford Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Cyber Curries
The Waterford Shopping Centre,
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R60 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining