If you are craving delicious Southern Indian food at an affordable price, Cyber Curries is definitely the restaurant for you. Owned by a Durban proprietor, the restaurant serves authentic Southern India cuisine. The menu consists chicken, beef, lamb and vegetable curries. If you do not feel like a curry, there is also a choice of lamp, chicken, beef and vegetable biryanis. With your meal you can choose between rice, thin roti and bread. The restaurant also serves the popular bunny chow, definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kasi Movie Nights Official
- Spanish Festival
- Joburg Ballet and Friends A Dazzing Gala
- BeerHouse Fourways Silent Disco
- Untapped Collab Craft Brew Fest
- Silent Yoga @ Montecasino
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Karaoke Night @ Beerhouse Fourways
- Guess What? Shelli NT Went To See The Sound Of Music!
- World International Health Day
- Fourways Farmers Market Huawei Joburg Day Bus Tour
- Tiger's Milk Cedar Square Is Hip And Happening
Cyber Curries is located in Waterford Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Cyber Curries
The Waterford Shopping Centre,
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R60 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining