If you are craving delicious Southern Indian food at an affordable price, Cyber Curries is definitely the restaurant for you. Owned by a Durban proprietor, the restaurant serves authentic Southern India cuisine. The menu consists chicken, beef, lamb and vegetable curries. If you do not feel like a curry, there is also a choice of lamp, chicken, beef and vegetable biryanis. With your meal you can choose between rice, thin roti and bread. The restaurant also serves the popular bunny chow, definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
Cyber Curries is located in Waterford Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Cyber Curries
The Waterford Shopping Centre,
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R60 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining