If you are craving delicious Southern Indian food at an affordable price, Cyber Curries is definitely the restaurant for you. Owned by a Durban proprietor, the restaurant serves authentic Southern India cuisine. The menu consists chicken, beef, lamb and vegetable curries. If you do not feel like a curry, there is also a choice of lamp, chicken, beef and vegetable biryanis. With your meal you can choose between rice, thin roti and bread. The restaurant also serves the popular bunny chow, definitely worth a try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Cyber Curries is located in Waterford Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Cyber Curries
The Waterford Shopping Centre,
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 11h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R60 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining