Delhi Dharbar’s menu is extensive and also offers Chinese, Halaal and vegetarian options. The Indo-Chinese menu offers tasty dishes like prawn friend rice, paneer chilli and malai kofta. The main menu includes favourites like chicken korma, lamb rogan josh, prawn vindaloo and even local favourite, the bunny chow. And you can down all these Indian dishes with a glass of Indian beer! The nature of their tandoori dishes is cooking it in an authentic tandoori oven. The restaurant also provides full catering services for any type of function at any given venue.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
Delhi Dharbar Bryanston is the latest branch in the Delhi Dharbar family and is situated in Hobart Grove Centre, just off William Nicol.
Venue Name:Delhi Dharbar
Shop C6-7, Hobart Grove Centre, Corner of Hobart & Grosvenor Roads, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R230 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Lutchmee M Says:
Awesome great food. Service was quick and efficient. The vegetarian food was very tasty. So friendly service. Clean and comfortable place
Alex C Says:
One of the worst Indian restaurants I've ever eaten in. My paneer makhani tasted off and the paneer was hard. I pointed this out to the manager who took the food away and brought me the bill (which...
The owner is a lovely lady who takes pride in getting to know her customers and your specific dinning needs. The curry was perfect along with the sambals. I will dedinately regular at this place.