Delhi Dharbar’s menu is extensive and also offers Chinese, Halaal and vegetarian options. The Indo-Chinese menu offers tasty dishes like prawn friend rice, paneer chilli and malai kofta. The main menu includes favourites like chicken korma, lamb rogan josh, prawn vindaloo and even local favourite, the bunny chow. And you can down all these Indian dishes with a glass of Indian beer! The nature of their tandoori dishes is cooking it in an authentic tandoori oven. The restaurant also provides full catering services for any type of function at any given venue.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experiences below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Delhi Dharbar Bryanston is the latest branch in the Delhi Dharbar family and is situated in Hobart Grove Centre, just off William Nicol.
Venue Name:Delhi Dharbar
Shop C6-7, Hobart Grove Centre, Corner of Hobart & Grosvenor Roads, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 22h30
Price Range:R230 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Alex C Says:
One of the worst Indian restaurants I've ever eaten in. My paneer makhani tasted off and the paneer was hard. I pointed this out to the manager who took the food away and brought me the bill (which...
The owner is a lovely lady who takes pride in getting to know her customers and your specific dinning needs. The curry was perfect along with the sambals. I will dedinately regular at this place.
capucine t Says:
The best way to entertain....the curries are fantatic..try the prawn korma and the lentil curry for vegetarians. The lamb does not measure up but everything else is great and good value.