Design Quarter is a ‘très chic’ building that aims to exhibit and sell all things design and art related- amongst a variety of other renowned restaurants, shops and galleries- to savvy shoppers, interior designers, décor consultants, architects and developers . Design Quarter provides an incredible opportunity for support, advice and one-on-one service from some of South Africa’s most admired decorators and retail outlets. The ambiance attracts a creative crew of artists and designers.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kasi Movie Nights Official
- Spanish Festival
- Joburg Ballet and Friends A Dazzing Gala
- BeerHouse Fourways Silent Disco
- Untapped Collab Craft Brew Fest
- Silent Yoga @ Montecasino
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Karaoke Night @ Beerhouse Fourways
- Guess What? Shelli NT Went To See The Sound Of Music!
- World International Health Day
- Fourways Farmers Market Huawei Joburg Day Bus Tour
- Tiger's Milk Cedar Square Is Hip And Happening
Design Quarter, one of the ultimate designer’s emporium in Gauteng, is situated just off William Nicol Drive, Fourways.