Design Quarter is a ‘très chic’ building that aims to exhibit and sell all things design and art related- amongst a variety of other renowned restaurants, shops and galleries- to savvy shoppers, interior designers, décor consultants, architects and developers . Design Quarter provides an incredible opportunity for support, advice and one-on-one service from some of South Africa’s most admired decorators and retail outlets. The ambiance attracts a creative crew of artists and designers.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
Design Quarter, one of the ultimate designer’s emporium in Gauteng, is situated just off William Nicol Drive, Fourways.
Venue Name:Design Quarter
206, William Nicol Drive, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 9h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 9h00 - 4pm, Public Holiday: 9am - 3pm
Type of Shopping:Malls