Design Quarter is a ‘très chic’ building that aims to exhibit and sell all things design and art related- amongst a variety of other renowned restaurants, shops and galleries- to savvy shoppers, interior designers, décor consultants, architects and developers . Design Quarter provides an incredible opportunity for support, advice and one-on-one service from some of South Africa’s most admired decorators and retail outlets. The ambiance attracts a creative crew of artists and designers.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silent Drink And Ink Party
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
Design Quarter, one of the ultimate designer’s emporium in Gauteng, is situated just off William Nicol Drive, Fourways.