Design Quarter is a ‘très chic’ building that aims to exhibit and sell all things design and art related- amongst a variety of other renowned restaurants, shops and galleries- to savvy shoppers, interior designers, décor consultants, architects and developers . Design Quarter provides an incredible opportunity for support, advice and one-on-one service from some of South Africa’s most admired decorators and retail outlets. The ambiance attracts a creative crew of artists and designers.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Design Quarter, one of the ultimate designer’s emporium in Gauteng, is situated just off William Nicol Drive, Fourways.