What an experience to drive one of these machines. The bikes are semi automatic and very easy to drive. A guide is always there to support you. Take the long Nature & Adventure drive (one hour) or the shorter Adventure drive (20 – 30 min) You may go on your own bike, or you may take a partner with you. There is always a guide with you to support you. Experience the stunning nature of the Dome and river on Quad bike. This is a Nature Drive for Nature Lovers and as such, no spinning, tail wagging etc. are allowed.
Suitable shoes – slip-on’s won’t last long, sunglasses strap, hat, sun cream, towel, swimming costume, change of clothes, spirit of adventure, prescribed medicine
Valuables, jewelry, Rolex watches, weapons of mass destruction, suicidal tendencies.
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
- The Quirkiest Stationery To Get You Ready For School
- Nautical Adventures At The Vaal
- Mountain Biking In The Vredefort Dome
- River Rafting Down The Vaal
- The Best Waffles In Town
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- BGR Contending For The Jozi Burger Belt
- Exploring Geneva
- Café Hemingways Review
- Celebrating World Photo Day With Top Jozi Photographers
- The Coolest Food Trucks in Johannesburg