Being one of the largest natural history museums in South Africa, collections and exhibits from the Ditsong National Museum include fossils, skeletons, skins and mounted specimens of mammals, reptiles, fish and invertebrates for all to examine. Filled with South Africa’s natural heritage, this museum is perfect for a family outing as there is something to interest everyone.
To find out more about the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Unique Day Out For The Whole Family At The 2017 Homeshow
- Four-Star Hotels In Pretoria
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Flair Baby & Toddler Market
- Irene Village Market
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki
- Impi Challenge Obstacle Trail Run Gauteng
- Robert Kiyosaki coming to South Africa at National Achievers Congress
- Get 20% Off All Sofas This Weekend At SHF!
Formerly known as the Transvaal Museum, the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History offers visitors an opportunity to view spectacular archaeological findings from the Cradle of Humankind that date back thousands of years.