Being one of the largest natural history museums in South Africa, collections and exhibits from the Ditsong National Museum include fossils, skeletons, skins and mounted specimens of mammals, reptiles, fish and invertebrates for all to examine. Filled with South Africa’s natural heritage, this museum is perfect for a family outing as there is something to interest everyone.
To find out more about the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- Hire A Vintage Car For Your Wedding Day
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Celebrate Mother’s Day At Kievits Kroon Country Estate
- There Are Easter Surprises In Store For You At SHF
- The Pritti Festival
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Student Bars In Pretoria
- Pamper Yourself At These Spas In Pretoria
- Lekker Live Music Venues To Check Out
- Hipster Hangouts In Pretoria
Formerly known as the Transvaal Museum, the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History offers visitors an opportunity to view spectacular archaeological findings from the Cradle of Humankind that date back thousands of years.