Being one of the largest natural history museums in South Africa, collections and exhibits from the Ditsong National Museum include fossils, skeletons, skins and mounted specimens of mammals, reptiles, fish and invertebrates for all to examine. Filled with South Africa’s natural heritage, this museum is perfect for a family outing as there is something to interest everyone.
To find out more about the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Scholars, You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Toyota Warrior Race #1
- Cooler Boxing Day
- Get Your Last-Minute Christmas Shopping Done At SHF!
- Jazz night!
Formerly known as the Transvaal Museum, the Ditsong National Museum of Natural History offers visitors an opportunity to view spectacular archaeological findings from the Cradle of Humankind that date back thousands of years.