As the name suggests, not only does the Diya Deli sell samoosas, Indian food, beverages and sweets, they also sell spices. The offer a wide range of spices at affordable prices without quality compromised. The deli is best known for their friendly and prompt service, all the while offering wholesome Indian food sure to satisfy your stomach. Perfect for quick bites, and their famous samoosas are a must-try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
- Hedwig & the Angry Inch