As the name suggests, not only does the Diya Deli sell samoosas, Indian food, beverages and sweets, they also sell spices. The offer a wide range of spices at affordable prices without quality compromised. The deli is best known for their friendly and prompt service, all the while offering wholesome Indian food sure to satisfy your stomach. Perfect for quick bites, and their famous samoosas are a must-try!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square