This is one of Soweto’s most famous football stadiums, used for soccer matches and boasts a state of the art athletics track.
Dobsonville Stadium also is home to local football team, Moroka Swallows. After drastic renovations in 2009, the stadium can now hold a total of 24 000 spectators and has a capacity of 20 000. The stadium also shows off a range suites, media facilities, change rooms, and a gym with computerised equipment to help players get into shape.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Massive
- The Vilakazi Night Market
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off
- The Soweto Deep House Festival
- Soweto Brownsense Market
- A Culinary Guide To Soweto
- Top Hidden Attractions In Soweto
- Soweto Ink Festival
- Soweto Fashion Week
- Soweto Wine Festival 2017
- Pick n Pay Women’s Walk
Dobsonville Stadium, commercially known as the Volkswagen Dobsonville Stadium, is situated in Soweto.
Venue Name:Dobsonville Stadium
Main and Montlahla Streets Dobsonville