Dong Sheng is sushi place whose menu is small and specific, and most importantly, cheap and affordable. Like most Asian-inspired menus, theirs consist of sashimi, maki roll, nigiri, california roll, salmon platter, soup, chow mein (fried noodles), chow fan (fried rice), and vegetable, chicken, prawn, beef, pork and duck dishes. What’s better about this small eatery is that on Wednesdays and Saturdays they have a ‘buy one, get one free’ special on all their sushi. And patrons can enjoy their meals with a lovely glass of wine. It makes for a good place to get a quick fix or order a take away.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
Dong Sheng is little a Japanese and Chinese inspired sushi place, located in Sloane Square, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Dong Sheng
Sloane Square, Corner William Nicole & Sloane Street, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 10h30 - 21h30
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining