Doppio Zero is a contemporary café chain, serving gourmet food that is famous for its pizza, Mediterranean dishes and artisan breads. The restaurant can adapt to your needs as it’s a great spot for on-the-go breakfasts, sophisticated business lunches, intimate dinner parties and after work drinks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
Set in the hub of Rosebank, Doppio Zero is situated at The Firs shopping centre, boasting a stylish open-plan set up with warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Venue Name:Doppio Zero
The Firs Shopping Centre
Cnr. Cradock Street and Bierman Street
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 21h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h30, Sunday : 07h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 177 reviews
Douglas C Says:
The Doppio Zero branch in the Firs is conveniently located near parking, close enough to keep dry when it is raining (which actually happens now in JHB!). The seemingly friendly looking outside...
Food and location is pretty good but service can be poor which is in most restaurantsThe menu is pretty good value for money,two can share a meze
The waiter were chit chatting today. Order for the food after our drinks took forever. The food took forever. My chicken livers was Luke warm when it arrived. I had to send it back then it came back...