Doppio Zero is a contemporary café chain, serving gourmet food that is famous for its pizza, Mediterranean dishes and artisan breads. The restaurant can adapt to your needs as it’s a great spot for on-the-go breakfasts, sophisticated business lunches, intimate dinner parties and after work drinks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
Set in the hub of Rosebank, Doppio Zero is situated at The Firs shopping centre, boasting a stylish open-plan set up with warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Venue Name:Doppio Zero
The Firs Shopping Centre
Cnr. Cradock Street and Bierman Street
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 21h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h30, Sunday : 07h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 211 reviews
I am a regular visitor to Doppio in Rosebank because of the excellent service, by friendly efficient waitors and consistently good food.
Doppio Zero in Rosebank maintains a consistent standard. I go there for coffee/drinks-meetings and for light meals. Nothing to blow you away, but a well-maintained standard.
Paul B Says:
On the first warm summer night of the season, where better to go than the veranda at Doppio's in Rosebank? The safe cafe ambiance, without any hawkers bugging you, makes the setting one of the nicest...