Doppio Zero is a contemporary café chain, serving gourmet food that is famous for its pizza, Mediterranean dishes and artisan breads. The restaurant can adapt to your needs as it’s a great spot for on-the-go breakfasts, sophisticated business lunches, intimate dinner parties and after work drinks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
Set in the hub of Rosebank, Doppio Zero is situated at The Firs shopping centre, boasting a stylish open-plan set up with warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Venue Name:Doppio Zero
The Firs Shopping Centre
Cnr. Cradock Street and Bierman Street
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 21h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h30, Sunday : 07h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 214 reviews
Im Starting to love this place when I am in Johannesburg. I was there twice in one week. I love the healthy meal options, like salmon and avvo on 100% rye bread, the vitamin salad, the green wrap...
Initially went here as always for my favourite chicken livers with brioche fix and it doesn’t disappoint! The menu is varied for all tastes including vegetarian and vegan plus their cocktails are...
Was really pleased with my visit here. My waitress Nommie was excellent and looked after me well. My salad was great and the wine was too.