Doppio Zero is a contemporary café chain, serving gourmet food that is famous for its pizza, Mediterranean dishes and artisan breads. The restaurant can adapt to your needs as it’s a great spot for on-the-go breakfasts, sophisticated business lunches, intimate dinner parties and after work drinks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
- Keyes Art Mile
Set in the hub of Rosebank, Doppio Zero is situated at The Firs shopping centre, boasting a stylish open-plan set up with warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Venue Name:Doppio Zero
The Firs Shopping Centre
Cnr. Cradock Street and Bierman Street
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 21h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h30, Sunday : 07h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 154 reviews
Great food, nice setting, good service. Outdoor sitting available. Located short stroll from Hyatt Regency.
I have eaten here twice this week. The first time I had a pizza which was excellent and today I had spaghetti bolognese which was also very good. What I like about this restaurant is that there is a...
We sat there with friends, nice ambiance. The salads were good, we ate rump stake that was ok, the quality of meat was far from other steaks eaten in JNB and it was grilled excellently. Pretty...