Doppio Zero is a contemporary café chain, serving gourmet food that is famous for its pizza, Mediterranean dishes and artisan breads. The restaurant can adapt to your needs as it’s a great spot for on-the-go breakfasts, sophisticated business lunches, intimate dinner parties and after work drinks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
Set in the hub of Rosebank, Doppio Zero is situated at The Firs shopping centre, boasting a stylish open-plan set up with warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Venue Name:Doppio Zero
The Firs Shopping Centre
Cnr. Cradock Street and Bierman Street
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 21h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h30, Sunday : 07h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 206 reviews
A very busy and vibrant restaurant. We had a tapas meal the first time we went there. Two plates each which we shared and it was perfect size wise. The second night we shared a large pizza with a...
Went to Doppio Zero Rosebank with friends. We were staying at the Crowne Plaza and was looking for somewhere else to eat. Based on the recommendation from another group, plus the fact that we liked...
Mez M Says:
I stopped by here for lunch with some friends. I ordered chicken and when it came it was delicious. Probably the best I have tasted for some time. The beer I ordered was a bit naff. Tasted more like...