Doppio Zero is a contemporary café chain, serving gourmet food that is famous for its pizza, Mediterranean dishes and artisan breads. The restaurant can adapt to your needs as it’s a great spot for on-the-go breakfasts, sophisticated business lunches, intimate dinner parties and after work drinks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
Set in the hub of Rosebank, Doppio Zero is situated at The Firs shopping centre, boasting a stylish open-plan set up with warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Venue Name:Doppio Zero
The Firs Shopping Centre
Cnr. Cradock Street and Bierman Street
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 - 21h00, Tuesday - Thursday: 07h00 - 22h00, Friday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h30, Sunday : 07h00 - 21h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 228 reviews
Good Breakfast. They have a great quiet spot upstairs where meetings can be had while enjoying good breakfast and coffee.
I hadn’t been to This restaurant before and really enjoyed the decor and location. My really helpful waitress suggested the Salmon Poke, which was the most delicious surprise, I can’t wait to go back...
We went to Doppio Zero for supper after movies last week. Had a great meal of seared salmon cooked perfectly and really delicious. Our waiter was really helpful and had a great sense of humour. Will...