Allen Ambor founded the Golden Spur in Newlands Cape Town in 1967. Over the years, Spur Steak Ranches have become a significant part of the South African family. Famously known for helping create countless treasured memories and earning a great reputation for nutritious, mouthwatering and affordable meals, Spur has grown significantly internationally and locally. Generous high quality portions of delicious food, family-friendly environment, and a warm relaxed setting are great elements guests can look forward to while dining at the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kasi Movie Nights Official
- Spanish Festival
- Joburg Ballet and Friends A Dazzing Gala
- BeerHouse Fourways Silent Disco
- Untapped Collab Craft Brew Fest
- Silent Yoga @ Montecasino
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Karaoke Night @ Beerhouse Fourways
- Guess What? Shelli NT Went To See The Sound Of Music!
- World International Health Day
- Fourways Farmers Market Huawei Joburg Day Bus Tour
- Tiger's Milk Cedar Square Is Hip And Happening
Eagle Falls Spur is located at Fourways Crossing, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Eagle Falls Spur
Sunrise Boulevard & Sunset Avenue,
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00- 23h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
Not needing the kids play area, I'm not crazy about Spurs. Although I don't prefer for lunch and supper, I enjoy the breakfasts. Mainly for the chicken livers, which I consider the best around. This...
We live in the area and have small kids so this should really be on our list of family friendly restaurants but it’s not. On our last visit there was a strong bathroom odour which was very off...
Paul S Says:
I have eaten at Spurs and spurs. Here, there was just a flair in the service, an added "mmm!" on the food and overall, a good atmosphere.