Allen Ambor founded the Golden Spur in Newlands Cape Town in 1967. Over the years, Spur Steak Ranches have become a significant part of the South African family. Famously known for helping create countless treasured memories and earning a great reputation for nutritious, mouthwatering and affordable meals, Spur has grown significantly internationally and locally. Generous high quality portions of delicious food, family-friendly environment, and a warm relaxed setting are great elements guests can look forward to while dining at the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
Eagle Falls Spur is located at Fourways Crossing, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Eagle Falls Spur
Sunrise Boulevard & Sunset Avenue,
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00- 23h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
Derek H Says:
Visited this restaurant twice during our holidays. It is an ideal family restaurant for families with younger kids. The play area is an absolute delight and is totally enclosed and secure with...
So we took our lil man one afternoon and he loved it! The only Spur I can say that really pus in the extra effort with the kiddies food! My son loved his pizza so much he devoured most of it and his...
Enjoyed a meal at Spur once again and as always, never disappointed. The food was excellent and service was great. The new items on the menu are a hit with the kids. The play area is always a plus...