Allen Ambor founded the Golden Spur in Newlands Cape Town in 1967. Over the years, Spur Steak Ranches have become a significant part of the South African family. Famously known for helping create countless treasured memories and earning a great reputation for nutritious, mouthwatering and affordable meals, Spur has grown significantly internationally and locally. Generous high quality portions of delicious food, family-friendly environment, and a warm relaxed setting are great elements guests can look forward to while dining at the restaurant. Definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Eagle Falls Spur is located at Fourways Crossing, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Eagle Falls Spur
Sunrise Boulevard & Sunset Avenue,
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 08h00- 23h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
I visited this spur with my daughter who is two and a hAlf years old We received a warm welcome from all the staff at the entrance We had a great waiter who served us well and on time and was...
Derek H Says:
Visited this restaurant twice during our holidays. It is an ideal family restaurant for families with younger kids. The play area is an absolute delight and is totally enclosed and secure with...
So we took our lil man one afternoon and he loved it! The only Spur I can say that really pus in the extra effort with the kiddies food! My son loved his pizza so much he devoured most of it and his...