Easter Corner is one of the acknowledged Japanese and Chinese restaurants in the north. Not only is it a hidden gem, but is also known for healthy, tasty, and reasonably priced meals. Their menu comprises of chicken and noodle veg soup, the beef oyster, eight piece spicy seared tuna, a vegetarian combo sushi, crispy beef and cucumber salad, salmon skin sandwiches and much, much more. This restaurant is an ideal setting for a quick bite to eat or take away. The food takes long to deliver as it is all freshly cooked. They also have a wine selection is available for those who like to down their meals with a good glass of vino.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
Eastern Corner is located at Posthouse Link, Corner of Main Road in Bryanston.