Easter Corner is one of the acknowledged Japanese and Chinese restaurants in the north. Not only is it a hidden gem, but is also known for healthy, tasty, and reasonably priced meals. Their menu comprises of chicken and noodle veg soup, the beef oyster, eight piece spicy seared tuna, a vegetarian combo sushi, crispy beef and cucumber salad, salmon skin sandwiches and much, much more. This restaurant is an ideal setting for a quick bite to eat or take away. The food takes long to deliver as it is all freshly cooked. They also have a wine selection is available for those who like to down their meals with a good glass of vino.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
- Secret Sunset JHB Vol. 2
- Vintage With Love
Eastern Corner is located at Posthouse Link, Corner of Main Road in Bryanston.