Eat Your Heart Out serves delicious, healthy Jewish-inspired food including shakshuka, latkes, bagels and hot pastrami on rye. The menu offers gluten free, fat-free and vegan friendly items, with sweet treats appearing on the counter every now and then. Set in downtown Johannesburg at the famous Maboneng Precinct, the café is a great hang out spot for hippies and socialites.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Festive Night Market at Arts on Main
- Maboneng's Uber-Cool LoveRevo
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
Eat Your Heart Out is an urban deli in Johannesburg city.
Venue Name:Eat Your Heart Out
Cnr Fox and Kruger Streets, The Maboneng Precinct, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed, Tuesday – Sunday: 07h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 446 reviews
I always enjoy visiting the precinct every few months, because there is always something different. Old favourites are still there, like the Sunday market, the art galleries, Pata Pata restaurant...
Vibey, exciting and fun things around every corner, if you're willing to venture deep into the city at night. Lots of arty and glamorous businesses, you should visit at least once.
Ken T Says:
I stayed in Maboneng for 3 nights and was very amazed of how lively the area was. I walked around many blocks to look at different restaurants and live entertainment venues and was surprised of how...