Take a drive out to Edenvale and have lunch with Eira Moura for a real taste of Portugal. Their homely premises is perfect for those who like eating outdoors because they have a lovely deck area which is very popular. Expect great service; the waiters have those little electronic arm bands making them available at the press of a button.
The restaurant is closed on Sundays for religious reasons but the food is so good that you won’t mind making a plan to visit another time.
- Make A Stop At Kota Joe For A Roadhouse Experience!
- Ladies Day Out Market
- Urban Spoon
- CHOC Annual Charity Golf Day
- The Anything & Everything Easter Market
- Kota Joe
- Play-Doh Town Play Date
- Glendower View Guest House
- Greenstone Shopping Centre
- Galaxy Bingo Greenstone
- The Health Corner: Dig Into Healthy and Delicious Dishes
Eira Moura is a small and family-run Portuguese Restaurant in Edenvale. They offer simply mouth-watering Portuguese food – their calamari is melt in your mouth soft but still firm, their peri-peri chicken and prawns combo is one of the best out there and their Trinchado a sure winner!
Venue Name:Eira Moura
72, 12th Avenue, Corner Hendrik Potgieter, Edenvale, East Rand
Opening Hours:Mon – Sat- 11 AM to 10 PM Sun-Closed
Price Range:R 160 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
- Starters were good value - Main course of kingklip was somewhat overpriced. Vegetables were overlooked and tasteless. - Main course prawn curry had adequate amount of prawns, quality was...
Darryl C Says:
visited this lil gem a couple of times over the years and every time it has left me impressed! friendly service and fast! they wear wrist watches and when u need service at your table it is just a...
The staff are very friendly and attentive. They even recall previous visits and what you like to order. Traditional portuguese flavours. Well priced.