Take a drive out to Edenvale and have lunch with Eira Moura for a real taste of Portugal. Their homely premises is perfect for those who like eating outdoors because they have a lovely deck area which is very popular. Expect great service; the waiters have those little electronic arm bands making them available at the press of a button.
The restaurant is closed on Sundays for religious reasons but the food is so good that you won’t mind making a plan to visit another time.
- Café Bruegel Coffee Shop
- Portuguese & Continental social
- Make A Stop At Kota Joe For A Roadhouse Experience!
- Ladies Day Out Market
- Urban Spoon
- CHOC Annual Charity Golf Day
- The Anything & Everything Easter Market
- Kota Joe
- Play-Doh Town Play Date
- Glendower View Guest House
- Greenstone Shopping Centre
Eira Moura is a small and family-run Portuguese Restaurant in Edenvale. They offer simply mouth-watering Portuguese food – their calamari is melt in your mouth soft but still firm, their peri-peri chicken and prawns combo is one of the best out there and their Trinchado a sure winner!
Venue Name:Eira Moura
72, 12th Avenue, Corner Hendrik Potgieter, Edenvale, East Rand
Opening Hours:Mon – Sat- 11 AM to 10 PM Sun-Closed
Price Range:R 160 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Family Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
I have been frequenting Eira Moura for quite a while and the place simply cannot disappoint! The lamb curry and lamb shank are absolutely delicious and remind one of a proper home cooked meal just...
Sociable Portuguese restaurant, good food, good service - atmosphere reminds of good old family taverna with mama cooking old family recipes.
- Starters were good value - Main course of kingklip was somewhat overpriced. Vegetables were overlooked and tasteless. - Main course prawn curry had adequate amount of prawns, quality was...