Emerald Casino offers a variety of slots ranging from 1c-R50 machines as well as 27 different tables including Blackjack, Progressive Poker and Punto Banco to name a few. The Prive lounge is available for those who want a private gaming experience and is open to their Gold and Diamond Card holders. The casino is open all weekend and on Monday to Friday from 10am to 4am.
To find out more about Emerald Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate National Heritage Day At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Emerald Resort & Casino Is Going All Out This Women's Month!
- Stonehaven Spring Beer Festival
- Don't Miss Emerald Resort & Casino's Winter Highlights
- Don't Miss One Night With Thandiswa Mazwai At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Your Mother's Day And Date Night Plans Are Sorted At Emerald Resort & Casino
- St Patrick's Day Weekend Celebration
- Catch The Soil, Robbie Malinga & Musa At Emerald Resort & Casino For One Night Only!
- Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Must Visit Emerald Resort & Casino
- Make This Valentine’s Day An Exciting One At Emerald Resort & Casino!
- The Toyota Warrior Race #2
- Make Unforgettable Memories At Emerald Resort & Casino This Holiday Season
Situated in Vanderbijlpark Emerald Casino is the only casino in Gauteng that offers manual shoes at their tables and the betting limits are amoungst the highest in the country.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1040 reviews
Paul J Says:
I have stayed here before and the service seems to be getting worse. Checking in took 15 minutes and the hand basin in the bathroom is cracked. The service at Breezes for dinner was shocking. Patrons...
Makwe M Says:
The establishment was easy to locate as it lies right at the end of Vanderbijlpark, at the edge of the Vaal River. Besides, most locals will easily direct you to this resort & casino as they know it...
Fayma G Says:
We stayed two nights at the bush lodge. The accommodation was amazing. Perfect for our family of four. We did very activity on offer and enjoyed every one it. The food was great, the staff were...