Emerald Casino offers a variety of slots ranging from 1c-R50 machines as well as 27 different tables including Blackjack, Progressive Poker and Punto Banco to name a few. The Prive lounge is available for those who want a private gaming experience and is open to their Gold and Diamond Card holders. The casino is open all weekend and on Monday to Friday from 10am to 4am.
To find out more about Emerald Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Your Mother's Day And Date Night Plans Are Sorted At Emerald Resort & Casino
- St Patrick's Day Weekend Celebration
- Catch The Soil, Robbie Malinga & Musa At Emerald Resort & Casino For One Night Only!
- Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Must Visit Emerald Resort & Casino
- Make This Valentine’s Day An Exciting One At Emerald Resort & Casino!
- The Toyota Warrior Race #2
- Make Unforgettable Memories At Emerald Resort & Casino This Holiday Season
- Awesome Summer Holiday Fun At Emerald Resort & Casino!
- Festive Fun For The Whole Family At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Make This Summer A Sensational One At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Twilight Open Air Festival V10
- Vaal River Carnival Sunday Soul Sessions
Situated in Vanderbijlpark Emerald Casino is the only casino in Gauteng that offers manual shoes at their tables and the betting limits are amoungst the highest in the country.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1023 reviews
Shannon C Says:
My fiance and I needed a break. We didn't want to go too far from Joburg so an hour out of town and Emerald Resort & Casino was the place we decided on. We checked in and went up to our room at the...
Had a 2 night stay in this hotel as part of the South African Round Table weekend. Nice place with lots of facilities such as camping ground, event spaces, casino, dining, market. They have a good...
Fatima S Says:
Stayed for 2 nights at the self catering lodge, rooms clean and comfortable. The pools at the lodge is not heated , the aqua dome was over crowded and the water looked horribly dirty! Not much food...