Emerald Casino offers a variety of slots ranging from 1c-R50 machines as well as 27 different tables including Blackjack, Progressive Poker and Punto Banco to name a few. The Prive lounge is available for those who want a private gaming experience and is open to their Gold and Diamond Card holders. The casino is open all weekend and on Monday to Friday from 10am to 4am.
To find out more about Emerald Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Emerald Resort & Casino's Winter Highlights
- Don't Miss One Night With Thandiswa Mazwai At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Your Mother's Day And Date Night Plans Are Sorted At Emerald Resort & Casino
- St Patrick's Day Weekend Celebration
- Catch The Soil, Robbie Malinga & Musa At Emerald Resort & Casino For One Night Only!
- Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Must Visit Emerald Resort & Casino
- Make This Valentine’s Day An Exciting One At Emerald Resort & Casino!
- The Toyota Warrior Race #2
- Make Unforgettable Memories At Emerald Resort & Casino This Holiday Season
- Awesome Summer Holiday Fun At Emerald Resort & Casino!
- Festive Fun For The Whole Family At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Make This Summer A Sensational One At Emerald Resort & Casino
Situated in Vanderbijlpark Emerald Casino is the only casino in Gauteng that offers manual shoes at their tables and the betting limits are amoungst the highest in the country.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1034 reviews
Elmarie G Says:
What a friendly helpful hotel! We only stayed one day and night and wish it could have been longer. From the cleaning staff who help organize a sleeping arrangements for my child to the kitchen staff...
my hubby suprised with an outing for my birthday at your resorts,we stayed at kwena lodge must say was impressed with your chalet big enough,clean in other words stunning....the breakfast wow the...
Well done Emerald Resort Hotel. We got two rooms next to each other on requested and the prices was Good. This included Breakfast,Putt Putt, swimming pools and the animal Farm. The kids loved the...