Emerald Casino offers a variety of slots ranging from 1c-R50 machines as well as 27 different tables including Blackjack, Progressive Poker and Punto Banco to name a few. The Prive lounge is available for those who want a private gaming experience and is open to their Gold and Diamond Card holders. The casino is open all weekend and on Monday to Friday from 10am to 4am.
To find out more about Emerald Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Summertime Fun At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Celebrate The Festive Season At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Emerald Resort & Casino Is Going All Out This Women's Month!
- Stonehaven Spring Beer Festival
- Don't Miss Emerald Resort & Casino's Winter Highlights
- Don't Miss One Night With Thandiswa Mazwai At Emerald Resort & Casino
- Your Mother's Day And Date Night Plans Are Sorted At Emerald Resort & Casino
- St Patrick's Day Weekend Celebration
- Catch The Soil, Robbie Malinga & Musa At Emerald Resort & Casino For One Night Only!
- Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Must Visit Emerald Resort & Casino
- Make This Valentine’s Day An Exciting One At Emerald Resort & Casino!
- The Toyota Warrior Race #2
Situated in Vanderbijlpark Emerald Casino is the only casino in Gauteng that offers manual shoes at their tables and the betting limits are amoungst the highest in the country.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1050 reviews
For my Hubby's birthday I decided to treat him to an overnight stay at the Bush Lodges at Emerald casino. From the onset when we got there all we experienced was good customer service from the...
I spent four nights at Emerald and had a great time, the place albeit dated in places is clean, great facilities and has great service. Everything from check in to the restaurants was fantastic...
I had an amazing stay at Emerald Resort. I stayed in one of the chalets, the chalets are well equipped and have everything you need including beautiful surroundings. The hotel as a whole was well...