This elegant conservatory style restaurant is the perfect setting for sumptuous breakfasts or romantic candlelit dinners. There is also a lounge area where guests can partake in a cocktail or two before dinner. Wine and Dine with Anura at Aurelia’s for only R250 per person, including dinner and wines for tasting, as well as live entertainment. Absorb the strains of the piano permeating Aurelia’s Lounge and Cocktail bar or sip a cocktail while watching the African Sunset at Neptune’s Pool Bar.
Aurelia’s, named after Julius Caesar’s mother, is set to become a leading world restaurant with its New Style South African fusion food in which 80% of the base origin of the recipes and ingredients is of South African origin. This means that the base of the signature recipes of Aurelia’s retain the distinctive taste, flavour and ingredients of world famous traditional South African recipes but with a pronounced infusion of complementary, yet sometimes surprising elements. The end result is simply exquisite, irresistible and delicious.
Situated along the northern façade of the D’oreale Grande hotel, the floor to ceiling French windows can be rolled back to give access to the Al Fresco dining area.
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- BGR Contending For The Jozi Burger Belt
- Exploring Geneva
- Café Hemingways Review
- Celebrating World Photo Day With Top Jozi Photographers
- The Coolest Food Trucks in Johannesburg
- Top Outdoor Activities In Amsterdam
- The Jazz Maniac's Restaurant
- Bergbron Plaaskombuis en Padstal
- Classic Indian Food Made With Love At Thali
- Birches Backpacker Lodge
- Village Green Guesthouse