There are 1724 slot machines and 68 table games on offer within the casino itself and Emperors Palace Casino has recently introduced smart (coinless) gaming. For those who aren’t so clued up on what this is, they have staff on hand to explain table rules as well as dispense ‘how to play’ brochures so that everyone is ensured a good time. Besides the main casino area, various smoking venues are available. Each smoking area has their own highly effective smoke extraction facilities, food and beverage service and a great mix of slots and tables. Emperor’s Palace Casino also offers Winners Circle benefits programme where gamers are awarded just for playing.
To find out more about Emperor’s Palace Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Unmissable Entertainment At Emperors Palace This November
- Proudly Coloured Comedy Show
- Mrs South Africa Grand Finale
- Experience Buffet Dining Like Never Before At Rosetta’s Bistro, Restaurant & Kitchen
- Check Out What Entertainment The Palace Of Dreams Has In Store For You!
- National Braai Day
- MES Kids FESTIVAL
- Catch A Spectacular Entertainment Lineup at Emperors Palace!
- Experience A Masterpiece In Every Meal At Aurelia’s
- Nataniël’s Latest Creation Will Captivate Audiences At Emperors Palace
- Kidz Rock The Hits
- Brides-To-Be, Don’t Miss The East Rand Wedding Show 2016!
Emperor’s Palace calls itself the ‘Vegas of Africa’ and for good reason too!
Venue Name:Emperors Palace Gaming & Entertainment
64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1266 reviews
Fun afternoon out..plenty of parking and great food at ocean.car washed.quick gamble.had a lovely afternoon
Parking was the only issue as they are building and restructuring the parking area. This shows that Emperors already shows commitment towards customers.
Full of intertainment and many restaurants to choose from.on the side of food court .you feel that kind of relaxation because it is designed as if it is an outdoor foid court with that cloudy roof...