There are 1724 slot machines and 68 table games on offer within the casino itself and Emperors Palace Casino has recently introduced smart (coinless) gaming. For those who aren’t so clued up on what this is, they have staff on hand to explain table rules as well as dispense ‘how to play’ brochures so that everyone is ensured a good time. Besides the main casino area, various smoking venues are available. Each smoking area has their own highly effective smoke extraction facilities, food and beverage service and a great mix of slots and tables. Emperor’s Palace Casino also offers Winners Circle benefits programme where gamers are awarded just for playing.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Royal Moscow Ballet
- The Greatest Love Of All
- Thembisa Family Fun Day
- Comedy under the sun: Picnic style
- The Fantastic Grifizzi Brothers - The Story Of The Moon
- Emperors Palace Has A Stellar Line-Up Heading Your Way
- Beatlemania On Tour
- Emperors Palace Has A Festive Entertainment Lineup You Don't Want To Miss!
- Emperors Palace Has An Unmissable Lineup This Month
- Crafters Fair @ Emperors Palace
- Don't Miss Emperors Palace's Fab Lineup This September
- Don't Miss These Awesome September Highlights At Emperors Palace
Emperor’s Palace calls itself the ‘Vegas of Africa’ and for good reason too!
Venue Name:Emperors Palace Gaming & Entertainment
64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2722 reviews
Need you guys to give some freebies like other casino's do. Otherwise the casino is very big and lovely. Your bathrooms needs an upgrade !!!
At Emperors you simply enter a different world and depending on the reason for your visit it may be paradise. Unbound entertainment, a vast choice of eateries in a very nice environment. The place is...
We have booked tickets to watch the show and that was a great show but we were a little bit disappointed in the Emperors Palace because there was not much to do except drinking or gambling. We then...