There are 1724 slot machines and 68 table games on offer within the casino itself and Emperors Palace Casino has recently introduced smart (coinless) gaming. For those who aren’t so clued up on what this is, they have staff on hand to explain table rules as well as dispense ‘how to play’ brochures so that everyone is ensured a good time. Besides the main casino area, various smoking venues are available. Each smoking area has their own highly effective smoke extraction facilities, food and beverage service and a great mix of slots and tables. Emperor’s Palace Casino also offers Winners Circle benefits programme where gamers are awarded just for playing.
To find out more about Emperor’s Palace Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plenty Of Entertainment For The Whole Family At Emperors Palace This Festive Season
- Get Away For One Summer Night At The Protea Hotel By Marriott O. R. Tambo Airport
- Don’t Miss The Dazzling Garden Of Lights At Emperors Palace This Festive Season
- Unmissable Entertainment At Emperors Palace This November
- Proudly Coloured Comedy Show
- Mrs South Africa Grand Finale
- Experience Buffet Dining Like Never Before At Rosetta’s Bistro, Restaurant & Kitchen
- Check Out What Entertainment The Palace Of Dreams Has In Store For You!
- National Braai Day
- MES Kids FESTIVAL
- Catch A Spectacular Entertainment Lineup at Emperors Palace!
- Experience A Masterpiece In Every Meal At Aurelia’s
Emperor’s Palace calls itself the ‘Vegas of Africa’ and for good reason too!
Venue Name:Emperors Palace Gaming & Entertainment
64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1369 reviews
Neat, clean, friendly environment. I enjoyed the atmosphere. Was just a bit confused with the machine I was playing on, but my son showed me what to do
The staff at the casino was great but for the lady at the information desk who was not very help full, and then the waiters are a little slow sometimes. but for most an excellent casino
I was so disappointed with their online booking. I did a booking online and when I get there they couldn't find my booking anywhere on the system. I was so embarrassed. and they were fully booked...