There are 1724 slot machines and 68 table games on offer within the casino itself and Emperors Palace Casino has recently introduced smart (coinless) gaming. For those who aren’t so clued up on what this is, they have staff on hand to explain table rules as well as dispense ‘how to play’ brochures so that everyone is ensured a good time. Besides the main casino area, various smoking venues are available. Each smoking area has their own highly effective smoke extraction facilities, food and beverage service and a great mix of slots and tables. Emperor’s Palace Casino also offers Winners Circle benefits programme where gamers are awarded just for playing.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Emperors Palace Has A Festive Entertainment Lineup You Don't Want To Miss!
- Emperors Palace Has An Unmissable Lineup This Month
- Crafters Fair @ Emperors Palace
- Don't Miss Emperors Palace's Fab Lineup This September
- Don't Miss These Awesome September Highlights At Emperors Palace
- It's All About Theatre At Emperors Palace This August
- The Smurfs Are Taking Over Emperors Palace!
- Winter Fun At Emperors Palace
- Warm Up This Winter With Craft Beer And Theatre At Emperors Palace
- Cellar Rats Winter Wine Festival
- Expect Plenty Of Comedy & Wine At Emperors Palace This Winter
- Karou Charou’s Comedy Showcase
Emperor’s Palace calls itself the ‘Vegas of Africa’ and for good reason too!
Venue Name:Emperors Palace Gaming & Entertainment
64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2371 reviews
we did not book in the room, we no longer receive any stays from Emperor's yet we visit them on a regular bases. disappointed!!!
Describe the service you experienced - Not much service was experienced. Had very little interaction with anyone there. Tell us how you liked the room - Was enjoyable just unpleasant that I could...
Always fun at Emperors. Lost money but had a great time. Waitron seems service was great. If you could just have a chat with shuttle drivers to the airport. They need to smile and greet back when...