There are 1724 slot machines and 68 table games on offer within the casino itself and Emperors Palace Casino has recently introduced smart (coinless) gaming. For those who aren’t so clued up on what this is, they have staff on hand to explain table rules as well as dispense ‘how to play’ brochures so that everyone is ensured a good time. Besides the main casino area, various smoking venues are available. Each smoking area has their own highly effective smoke extraction facilities, food and beverage service and a great mix of slots and tables. Emperor’s Palace Casino also offers Winners Circle benefits programme where gamers are awarded just for playing.
To find out more about Emperor’s Palace Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Enjoy The Perfect Valentine’s Day at Emperors Palace
- What’s Coming Up At The Palace Of Dreams This February?
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- All White Affair
- Plenty Of Unmissable Thrills At Emperors Palace
- There’s Something For Everyone At Emperors Palace
- Plenty Of Entertainment For The Whole Family At Emperors Palace This Festive Season
- Get Away For One Summer Night At The Protea Hotel By Marriott O. R. Tambo Airport
- Don’t Miss The Dazzling Garden Of Lights At Emperors Palace This Festive Season
- Unmissable Entertainment At Emperors Palace This November
- Proudly Coloured Comedy Show
Emperor’s Palace calls itself the ‘Vegas of Africa’ and for good reason too!
Venue Name:Emperors Palace Gaming & Entertainment
64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1567 reviews
Loretta Z Says:
After a long International flight, this is a great place to relax and unwind, have a drink or 2, maybe do a bit of gambling and eat a nice meal at one of the many restaurants. A short 10 minute free...
Close to JNB airport, offers full choice of advertisment: from theater/cinema to restaurant, café, ... It's in ancient Roman style: sometimes gives the sense of "plastic", but it's well concepted and...
Keep it up all the beautiful & blessed work. may you have more & more to come and we always love to come there and enjoy