What Is The Parks, House Of Events On 7?
The Park, House of Events on 7, in Hyde Park Corner Shopping Centre is the ultimate urban contemporary events venue, perfect for year-end functions. If your year needs a kick at the start of the financial year, the venue is ideal for conferences in January and February. And because of its blank canvas space, clients have the opportunity to ‘own’ and transform the space, bringing their best creative concepts to life.
Why Is It The Ultimate Events Venue?
This is a stylish events venue conveniently located in the heart of the luxurious Hyde Park Corner Shopping Centre – neighbour to the Hyde Park Southern Sun Hotel. They’re setting a new standard in the realm of corporate and celebratory events. With panoramic views and majestic 10m high ceilings, the space offers limitless creative opportunities and is guaranteed to impress your guests and staff.
The Venue Is Perfect For:
- Christmas Parties
- Year End Parties
- Exclusive Meetings
- Media & Luxury Brand Launches
- Connoisseur Events
- Intimate Showcases & Expo’s
- Fashion Shows
- Executive Networking Socials
- Theatrical Show Pieces
- Fine Dining & Entertainment Events
What Other Services Do they Offer?
Not only do they offer a fabulous space for you to host a grand event, but they also have an in-house catering service complete with beautiful menus of choice to suit the theme of your event. There’s also a full bar service with outstanding 5-star service and hospitality. Clients can choose their bar menu too, according to their allocated budget.
Any Other Benefits?
Other benefits of renting this event space includes
- 10m high white walls that are perfect for the most amazing projections and video mapping
- Wheelchair friendly
- Janitors throughout the event in the luxury toilet facilities
- Rooftop balcony overlooking the Hyde Park surrounds – and offering breathtaking Johannesburg sunsets
- Full air-conditioning
- VIP lounge on the split level
- Safe, secure parking in the Hyde Park Shopping Centre
- Discounted venue hire on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Conference packages for January and February to assist with all budgets before the new fiscals
- Hotel is next door which means guests can stay over – or Uber is always only 2-minutes away
Where Is It?
Corner William Nicol and Jan Smuts Avenue, Hyde Park Corner Shopping Centre, Hyde Park, Johannesburg.
For More Information